Need Feedback on my Store!

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

Hi I would really love any feedback on my store! We have reasonably priced traffic but no single sale! 

https://myndztech.com/

Thank you 😊

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Aimon,

Congratulations on your store. Your store is very appealing and your products look amazing too. 
You are definitely headed in the right direction design wise, with a few tweaks and turns you will be able to reach your desired destination in no time. 

I'm not a pro but these are a few recommendations, I hope they will be of help to you. 

Sending Email Reminder
- Reduce or remove abandoned carts by giving customers emails to remind them. You can find an app from Shopify appstore that sends mail to customers automatically, and reminds them of their previous abandoned cart. You may also want to add a quantity discount or coupons to entice them to comeback.

Upsell and cross-sell products.
- The selling of the appropriate accessories with the product also allows you to increase sales. Shopify merchants can offer a bundle of products, discounted upsell, discounted cross-sell and so on. Upselling and cross selling customers always turn out to be effective tactics to retain customers and soar store's revenue.

Spend on social media
-increase engagement
-create urgency

- Social media contributes positively to boosting sales, some social platforms such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Youtube and Reddit are considered as a leverage for your store. This helps attract more consumers from many different places.

Let me know if these helped you

Regards,
Jasper
Mokool Apps Support Superhero

Download our Notifications app for FREE to help store owners through Covid-19 - Notifications By Mokool
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
483 30 144

Hi @Aimon !

Welcome to Shopify and congrats on your store!

1. The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

2. The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.

3. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

4. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

5. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. 

For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi Aimon,

I am a landing page expert and just sold my Shopify store after 3 years. This is my new acc. 

I have a few feedbacks for you:

• Your website only has one color. You have to use contrasting colors to make an important block, such as your CTA button, attract attention.
  • You have a lot of text on your website. Try to come up with bullet points rather than texts. I can send examples of this block if you want to. Just send me your email address.
  • Shop now is really unnecessary on the navbar. You can place it somewhere else. It also makes the visitor uncomfortable since they are looking for more info on the navbar.

Your users are already giving you feedback with their behaviors. You might think that you cannot analyze their behavior as you cannot code but with HockeyStack you can filter your visitors by actions and you can also define actions that matter to you. 

Greetings,

Michael

0 Likes