Hi @viky ,
I like the website so far. It definitely ticks a few things off my list. Though it could still use some improvement.
Visually I'm looking at this from a desktop perspective, here's some things I noticed:
Just some things I noticed right away I'm sure there's more.
If you don't have an app for data tracking, check out the one I've made. I offer free consultations with installs as well to go into depth your website. We also do video replays, so you will be able to collect replay videos of your customers, journey through your website to know who, why, where your customers are dropping off. We fill the gap between having performance tracking and why your performance is the way it is.
Let me know if you have any Qs.
Hi @viky !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic.
One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways.
If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand.
That’s because these people are already known and trusted. Working with a celebrity shows your brand is legitimate. The problem is it’s obvious to consumers these celebrities are getting paid to pitch your products or services. As an alternative solution, you can use micro-influencers. One of the top reasons why I’m an advocate for using micro-influencers is because they have high engagement rates with their followers.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Hi @viky welcome to Shopify family
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. I would suggest a good logo on your website because logos are the foundation of your brand identity and make a strong first impression.
2. While clicking on your social plugins, it is opening on the same page. I would suggest that this opens up at a new tab so that your customers still remain on your website. Invite customers to be part of your community. Also having a blog, getting out articles, and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations, and build credibility.
3. Show off the products: People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images are of low-res and small.
4. I recommend you to strengthen your social activity on Facebook and Instagram by posting on regularly, and connecting with similar communities as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also getting a social media influencer to promote your merch is also a good way to get high traffic to your store, by posting on regularly, and connecting with similar communities as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also getting a social media influencer to promote your merch is also a good way to get high traffic to your store.
5. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
I hope this helps!
Congrats on your new store!!
I was looking at your website and I'm amazed with the great amount variety of products you have.
I would like to suggest you to add a blog page where you get to do related contents such as "cozy room renovation", "Coachella vibe room renovation", etc to inspire customers when they are deciding which curtain to get. This a great way to not just enhance on your SEO but also drive more organic traffic to your site. Aside from that, you would not want to pack too much informations in each page, it may cause confusion and unpleasant user experience. An example would be this screenshot I took from your website:
Instead of crumpling all of the information in the same page, you should consider write the information of "Can't find size you need?..." in the contact us page or have your chat bot to assist your customers.
Also, setting an amount of budget on advertisement would also be helpful for brand exposure where once you drive a quantity of traffic and engage with your potential customers you should consider retargeting campaigns. Retargeting campaigns allow you to re-engage and remind customer of your brand after leaving your website and offer product and product informationsthey viewed with different kinds of attractive ad creatives. In other words, the goal for a retargeting campaign is awareness and conversion. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on the Shopify app store. AkoRetargetingis a cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. Take a look at how you can set up a 14 days campaign in less than 15 minutes here: https://medium.com/@akohubteam/how-to-create-a-sequential-retargeting-campaign-591861d257b5.
Stay safe and all the best for your business!