Hello

Kindly provide your valuable feedback on my website www.paintthephoto.com 

Thanks!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
277 13 54

Hi!

I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

1. Banners & Branding -- Add hero banner with prompt CTA buttons that syncs well with your store theme & branding. This banner should include info like free shipping, offers/deals like 50% off, etc Like

2. Logo & Favicon -- Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.

3. Color, Font & Branding -- Over All Text, Font, Paragraph, Alignment, Spacing, Padding etc should be more elegant so that your store looks well-organized, neat and visually appealing. Maintain the same or similar colors and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.

4. Testimonials -- They add to the trust factor as when customers see what other buyers have to say about your products, it makes them more sure about your brand.

5. Product Page -- Features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button will make your product page more interactive and user-friendly.

6. Sticky Buy now or add to cart button, Sticky cart --  A Sticky Cart feature or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.

7. Cart Page -- Discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.  for personalizing your customer's shopping experience on the cart page.

8. Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, Instagram store, google search console -- These features will help you track and analyze how customers interact with your store.

9. Proper setup shipping, taxes -- Set up shipping and taxes options for different areas/countries or for particular products.

You can check our Fully Functional Demo Store.

Sudipta 
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks for your review :)

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi, 
I have just visited your online store, and here are some feedbacks to make it better!

1. Improve your page loading speed

Your page speed is quite low on both mobile and laptop view. You can check it via Google Page Speed Insights and find improvement suggesstions:

qw.png

2. Homepage

- Add the Testimonial section to build the trust of customers. 
- Make your collection images have the same size. 

- Show the video on your homepage. What I means is that when people click on your video, the video will be displayed on the Homepage instead of the popup. It creates convenient experiences for your website visitors. 

3. Product page

Add the Reviews section into your product pages. In fact, the opinions from others can have big impact on the buying decision of your online customers. 
I hope that these above feedbacks are helpful for you <3

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
804 67 187

100% start with getting a logo and working on brand messaging.

If I know exactly what I want in a logo I hire a designer directly. If I'm not sure what I'm looking for on a project I'll do a logo contest. Here's how I approach logos for projects: https://speedboostr.com/logo-contest.

Create a vision that mends your logo and your brand messaging on your site to create a memorable experience for visitors. Use phrases and content that resonates with your target audience.

For the type of products you're offering it looks like you have good potential to connect with visitors... you can experiment with phrasing like "Capture life's moments with art"... "Give unique gifts to your friends and family".

Branding is the foundation. I would start there first, then you can gradually piece in the rest of your upgrades over time. Without a logo or branding you'll likely just be wasting money sending traffic to a site that feels untrustworthy.

Cool art! 👨‍🎨

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app).
Creator of Order Automator (app that auto tags + fulfills orders, send emails).
Creator of Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (free performance analysis tool).
My team also builds custom apps and automated solutions.
Enjoy the adventure!
0 Likes