Need Feedback on my shopify store

Solved
Fbroc26
Tourist
3 0 0

Hello! I am needing feedback on my shopify store. I launched my business on 12/18/19 and have only had a few conversions. My goal is to increase conversions and my audience. I have ads on Google and Bing but am unsure if they need work. I also have my blog/business available on several platforms. I have fixed multiple issues from source code to design layout and even played with prices. Still no conversions. I am asking to see what needs improvement. 

my url is https://www.blissfulfaithblog.com

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Dear @Fbroc26 

Hope the following suggestions will help you.

• Improve store speed for mobile

bliffspeed.png

• Add favicon
  • Add Custom search
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add social profiles at the footer
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Improve social proof
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Cart Page Modification with discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution

Hi,

We are here for search engine optimization service. Our dynamically trained professional team adopts natural SEO strategies that optimize the website for major search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, which help the computational algorithms locate the relevant pages easily based on visitor queries.

Our Services include,
Complete On Page Optimization, Better Conversion Rate Off-Page/Quality Link Building
Social Media Optimization
Social Media Marketing
Email Marketing
Content Writing
Creative & Designing
Google Ads & Express
Facebook Ads ChatBots
Bing Ads

also as i have check your site speed its  too slow on mobile

2021-02-05_13-26.jpg

You need to work on your website performance’s speed. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversion.

In order to Improve website speed we need to:
- Remove unnecessary code on a high priority basis.
- Compressed images or Defer offscreen images.
- Web Pages need to be Minified.
- Reduce JavaScript execution time
- Minimize main-thread work
- Beware of excessive liquid loops
- Decrease thumbnail image size
- Weigh the benefits of installing another app

By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve. For more details please check and select the plan you wish to select -https://www.oscprofessionals.com/shopify-performance-optimization/ 

If anything is missed out or unclear then don't hesitate to ask
Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
Fbroc26
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you so much for these suggestions. They are very helpful!

0 Likes

Hi @Fbroc26

It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. Also, you can check out this article on how you can optimize the conversion rate of your homepage. 

I/ Homepage

1. The Hero Banner should have same size and not obstruct the Main Menu. It's a bit confusing to see the 2nd image is obstructing the Main Menu. And you can make the Main Menu sticky as it contains search bar and it would be more convenient to reach for it to search for something. 

Screenshot_1.png

2. Product Images need to be consistent and remove the grey surroundings. This would help your layout cleaner and more organized. 

Screenshot_2.png

3. More CTA buttons. They would help you encourage the visitors to take a desired action in the sales funnel. 

II/ Collection Page

1. Use Load More instead of PaginationThe majority of the merchants would prefer Pagination but the feature itself poses some difficulties if they want to compare 2 products from 2 pages. 

Screenshot_3.png

Overall, this is a very clean layout website and you must have put a lot of time and effort into this. You can always opt for PageFly Page Builder to build more customized and high-converting landing page. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best! 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2427 141 439

Hello @Fbroc26, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- In the header menu add 'Shop All' with a drop-down menu. Add categories in the header. Make your store easy to navigate.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Add a countdown timer bar to create curiosity amongst customers to make a purchase.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Fbroc26
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you for the feedback. Definitely should have asked sooner I think! All suggestions been very helpful and enlightening 

0 Likes