Need Feedback on my store.

RocketProjector
3 0 0

Hey everyone!

I launched this store around 2 months ago, I've tried everything in my power to advertise as much as possible, and quite frankly I feel stumped because in my opinion the store looks pretty good, even which others have told me.

Here's my store:

https://www.rocketprojector.com/

Any feedback appreciated. I just can't for the life of me find out how to raise my conversion rate.

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Rocket Projector, 

You have invested a "lot of effort" in redesigning your store layout. However, the following below listed apps and tips can surely help you make it even better:

• The "search bar" is not enabled in the store theme and hence,is missing from the homepage as well.
  • "Mulitiple newsletters" are undesirable on the homepage.
  • For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit. Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the very best for your coming store journey!  

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
RocketProjector
3 0 0

Hey there, I appreciate the feedback, but as I see it it's supposed to be a one-product store with other products just accompanying it, so I feel the search bar or just tags/filters in general aren't needed at all.

0 Likes
Aizada
Shopify Partner
385 34 156

Hi @RocketProjector 

You are not mistaken, the site itself is very nice. For a single-item store, you are providing a good amount of information and images. Overall it is very easy to browse around the site as well. 

There are two things that I thought of right away when I entered the site. 

1) "I have seen something very similar n TikTok many times"

2) "Is the quality of the image good"

Based on that I can recommend two things 

1) Use TikTok to promote the product. Make sure you choose a right influencer that has an audience with your potential customers. 

2) Use customer reviews as a social proof. For that I suggest using Growave because it makes it a lot easier to gather reviews by giving discounts if a person has left a feedback and by automated review request emails. Moreover, it is integrated with Rewards, Instagram, Social Sharing and Social Login that will improve the performance even more. 

Additionally. since it is a single-item store, it makes it harder to sell something. As a solution, I recommend partnering with someone who sells complimentary items. You can mention each other or run a giveaway together. it will help gain a customer base which you can work with via email marketing later on. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Pleasure is mine! Happy to help you. Regarding your query,the search bar and the tag/filters were being suggested keeping in mind that you will be expanding your store with a lot of products in the coming future.So,it is going to be beneficial for your store in the long run.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes

Hi @RocketProjector 

You're using Debutify Theme. I love that theme. Couple of problems I can see here. 

• Home Page (Doesn't flow well)
  • Footer Menu (Needs to be improved) 

Product Page is of to good start but might be idea to clean up the product description a little and also add these add-ons 

• Color Swatch 
  • Product Tabs (Shipping Information, returns policy, frequently Asked Questions) 

Also I have worked with these people that do marketing that could really help you. 

That Marketing Girl (Social Media) 

https://www.thatmarketinggirl.com.au/

Rock Paper Copy (SEO)

https://www.rockpapercopy.com/

@Rockpapercopy 

Facebook Ads: I also know someone good at this they only have email and Facebook group. Reach out if you want there details. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Shopify Partner & Expert 

Helpful Videos 

P.S Here are some video reviews my awesome clients have left me 

https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/pages/reviews-testimonials

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes

Hi @RocketProjector ,

I just reviewed your store. Good Work! Below are some of my thoughts!

Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on a website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Featured Images: The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Add call to action button with interesting taglines to captivate user attention. 

Product Page: Product description formatting is a bit messed up. It should be nicely spaced so that buyers find it visually appealing. You can display the extended details using tabs rather than a chunk of text. Think about how you can concisely convey and highlight the most important information.Organize the collection of your product images. Insert images into carousels.

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is only 49%. It should be above 65%. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

Social Media: Integrating social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages of your business it helps to reach more customers. Social media makes your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users.

Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience. 

Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 162

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at the site, and you've done a great job with its design. You are correct in saying that the site itself is beautifully put together. I have a couple of recommendations to further enhance the customers' experience on your store: 

• This type of product needs video demonstrations. We need a blogger to review it, prefereably someone in the tech niche. This will add a lot of value to your site. I'd like to see it in action, coping with different lighting situations, etc. Have you considered reaching out to bloggers/influencers to create this content? 
  • If I search for a projector in search engines, will I see similar products listed? What makes your product different, you should hammer those differences home to your customers! 
  • The stock photography isn't a high enough resolution, and your branding looks forced onto the product. You should create your own in-house photography to further enhance the product offering and the store! 

Who are you marketing the store toward? Have you developed a marketing strategy

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes