We have recently switched to an e-commerce only business due to covid. We were a smoothie bar brick and mortar store that was open for 9 + years. Now we have developed our smoothies that you can now make at home. We have generated some sales but not getting people out of our original client base. We want to start to ship and get our product to more people. Would love any advise on the site, we are currently having some one rebuild on the FLEX theme and rebranding our logo/ messaging.
Thank you for your time
I like the idea of build at home smoothie kits.
Let's start with things that I can see:
As for the things I can't see:
My advice is to start tracking your data and then make the changes and see if it impacts your metrics. You need to look at it from different perspectives not just conversion rate, but bounce rate, time on page, cart abandonment rate, and product detail view rate at the minimum to understand what can be improved.
If you would like, I can provide a free analytics consultation which involves:
If you are interested just send me your email in a private message and we can work together more efficiently via email.
If you have any questions, I'm open to being fully transparent. I'm really just looking for some positive reviews for my app.
Hey there, @Mrlifebar!
First of all, welcome to the world of e-commerce! It’s not quite the same as a brick-and-mortar store, but I bet you’re going to see incredible growth. You have a great product base, and that’s fantastic! I
Let’s dive right in.
This is where I experience some issues. Are they all smoothie kits, or are the protein powder blends to supplement your smoothies? While it makes more sense if you go into the products, that’s good information to know before they have to click in. This would also be a great time to let them filter by flavor or cost.
I would watch some session recordings, which act like a DVR for your website, to see how people navigate across your store. Do they browse? Give up? See what they’re doing.
On that note, I would also better utilize your chat. “Live Chat with us” isn’t very engaging. I don’t know much about Tidio, but I would hope they have an auto invite option. That would let you trigger a chat invitation (like, “ Hello there! Is there anything I can help you with today?”) for people who meet certain criteria, such as added a product to their cart but didn’t check out.
I would also suggest adding a page with a video of how you make a smoothie from one of your kits, how to personalize it and a general FAQ with common questions (what milk is best to use? How much milk do I put in? Which one is best for Keto? Which one has the highest protein?).
For reference, I’m on ChocoMaca Protein Powder Blend.
Overall, I really like your store design. I can really tell that you’ve put in a lot of hard work, and I can’t wait to see how visitor behavior helps you grow it even more. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings, live chat, polls and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.
I hope this helps. Good luck!
Hello @Mrlifebar ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hey The Life Bar,
Follow the below listed tips for better store optimization:
All the best!
Hi @Mrlifebar welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during this CoVid crisis. I checked your website and it looks neat!
I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks:
1. The banner image placement on the homepage is odd the text and the image are not going well with each other. I suggest a change in the banner image would be helpful.
2. In the header menu S and A has to be upper case in Shop All, same goes with About Us, and Reviews the first letter has to be in upper case. Also, a change of font will be helpful because the text is not readable.
3. On scrolling down the product image and the text are not on the same scale or rather text alignment is required.
4. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with good titles and posting them on different social media platforms will help in brand promotion.
5. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
I hope this helps!