Need Feedback!

valdana19
1 0 0

Hello everyone, I just made my first store live last night and I have been getting a lot of traffic but no sales yet. Can I receive some feedback to see if I created my store right to get sales? I would really appreciate it! 

Link to my store is https://shopldnpetbeds.com 

0 Likes

Dear @valdana19 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestion will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

shopbedsspeed.png

• Improve store On page SEO
  • At header:

ldnheader.png

• At footer:

ldnfooter.png

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Improve cart layout

Example:cartpageexample.png

Regards,
Task4Store - Get Shopify Small Task Help
Contact Us
: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
1400+ Happy Clients | 25000+ Shopify Small Tasks Done
0 Likes

Hello,

I just had look into your website, It's looking good. I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> You can about us page, I hope you know how its importance for website.
-> Your customers are not spend more time because of less niche, So I suggest you can increase your products. You can increase your products through Shopify App
-> Add Blog page.
-> Provide social media links on your website.
-> And you can encourage your customers by providing of loyalty/Credit points.

Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app Tuecus. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.

Thanks,
team Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3403 192 616

Hello @valdana19, I hope you are doing well! This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- On the product page, you can add Quick view & Color swatch.

Add an appealing and eye catchy newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

You need to increase engagement in your store which will capture your visitors and convert them into paying customers. Increasing engagement will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them which will also increase your customer retention 7 x times.

Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work. 

- Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes