Alvin

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 86 173

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Alvin--R!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Congratulations, you have done a great job on your store. What marketing techniques are you using at the moment? Where are you advertising? Are you noticing much traffic to your store?

The first thing that I always look at with new stores are the product descriptions. Your products descriptions are well written and provide a lot of useful information so great job on them.

I noticed that you have an About Us page in your footer, however, it is very vague. The About Us page is probably the most underutilized marketing tool on Online Stores. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. It is the perfect place to highlight a number of objectives such as:

-  Communicate the story of your business and why you started it.
-  Describe the customers or the cause that your business serves.
-  Explain your business model or how your products are made.
-  Put a face to your business, featuring the founders, or, the people on your team.
In short, your online store displays your products available and your "About Us" page should be telling your customer why they should buy from you! 

With your main header menu, I noticed that 'Speakers' and 'Headphones' have no products in them? This is not a very good customer experience and will cause doubt in your store. Are you planning on adding products to the collections? If not, I would remove the headings by clicking 'Online store > Navigation > Main Menu > and clicking the trashcan icon beside them menu headers. If you are planning on adding products to the collections, then please click 'Products' on the left-hand side on the admin and then 'collections', add the products to that collection and then link them to the navigation menu correctly to provide a better customer experience.

It is great that you have your Facebook listed on your profile in the footer, however, I would recommend that you make sure the Shop tab is activated on your Facebook page. As the Shop section isn't appearing on your Facebook page, you will need to make sure that there are no errors on the Facebook Account page in Shopify, your Facebook page is published, and your Facebook page is using the Shopping template. You might need to enable the Shop section on Facebook.

While testing your checkout, I noticed you have not activated PayPal? Was there any reason for this? Paypal is one of the most trusted gateways and most known gateway in the world so I would definitely have it as an option as it builds customers trust when they recognise it at the checkout process. 

I hope this helps, let me know how it goes and let me know if you have any further questions at all. I am happy to help in any way that I can! Don't forget we also have a Shopify Academy that features short free courses on various topics like 'SEO Training for Beginners' and 'Grow your Business with Instagram', these have helped our merchants massively and give some excellent tips and tricks. You can enrol at any time here

Kind regards,
Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes