Need HELP Sinking away

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi everyone,

I've started this site just over a year ago so far I've only made very few sales, I've built this site from scratch, and doing my own SEO and social media marketing. Clocks & Rocks is a dropshipping and affiliate watch and jewellery website site. 

I just need some feedback on my site and how can I can improve my site  https://www.clocks-and-rocks.com/

Also, I would like to know on how can I change the Add to Cart on some of the products to a website link for my affiliate products.

Helal at Clocks & Rocks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1208 60 359

Hi there!

Awesome name - very memorable! The website looks excellent - you've done a really good job. One thing I noticed that might be affecting your conversion rate is your store navigation. The majority of your collections contain only a few items - 2-3 watches. It means the visitor has to do all the hard work of clicking back and forth from collection to collection to find the products they want. Consider listing men's watches in one collection, as it will be much more manageable for your visitors - they will be able to see all in one go and decide which one to buy. This will improve your customer satisfaction, user-experience, and boost your sales.

Hope it helps!

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Clocks-and-rocks,

The search bar if placed on the top right of the header beside the login and cart would give a more professional look. Other important points to be noted are as follows:

1. The central banner should be increased in length as well as width to give the homepage a more logical appearence.
  2. Discounted products must be kept under a "Sale" section.
  3. Reviews need to be added below each product to improve customer choice.
  4. Testimonials and Instagram images need to be added to the home page for better brand promotion.
  5. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  6.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish your store advances and progresses gradually in the path of success very soon.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank you 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

My Pleasure! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes