Need Help Nearly 3k Visitors and No Sales

DaisiezInc
Tourist
3 0 2

Hi, can someone please help me, my store is generating a lot of traffic from ads but no one is buying anything, I get a lot of post engagement I don’t understand please help. My website is www.daisiezoutlet.com

Mihir_Gupta_
Shopify Partner
247 9 74

Hey there @DaisiezInc ! Pretty amazing store out there. It's natural to see sales not happening even after having a decent amount of traffic. Here is what I'd like to suggest - 

1. Stop your ads for the time being and work on small details of your store. You tried to come up with a nice header menu but you can shift Help and Track your order in the footer menu. In fact, it seems like you don't have a footer menu! Don't to that. 

2. I didn't see About Us page? This might be one of the reasons! Shoppers like to know a little bit about your eCommerce store before buying anything! Try and have an About us section in the header menu! 

3. There is no favicon in your store! We can help you to come up with a col favicon that adds authenticity to your store! 

107927910_947756095738640_1851966655868242091_n.jpg

4.  Are you on marketplaces like OnBuy | Walmart | Bol and others? Well, you might be able to grab quite of few orders if you expose your store to other global marketplaces! 

So now when your store looks perfectly fine you need to define a proper sales strategy and funnel and start working towards it. 

I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce enthusiasts with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customization; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy!

For your convenience, we have broken down a seller's journey to Shopify store set-up into 3 simple stages - so that you know at which stage you're in and what all needs to be done! 

Ps. I'm just a message away! 

All the best for your eCommerce journey! .-. 

Wish you luck with your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes

@DaisiezInc you store lools great and huge. You are selling masks, jeans, dresses, etc. Do you target you audience somehow?

If you said that you have a lot of traffic, try to find out what quality is your traffic.

also you need to gain valuable reviews.

Alex_e-Scraper_0-1596458328444.png

try to understand which price range is more popular in your micro-conversion(post engagement) 629, 129,11$. It thinks these items should promote in different ways.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QZp-75avkOHjWqoeBEYxwvQjFyb6yCIz/view?usp=drivesdk 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best regards,

Alex from e-Scraper, 

Extract and get data from any website into your Shopify store https://e-scraper.com/shopify/#freescraper

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
0 Likes

Hi @DaisiezInc 

You need to check the google analytic to closley watch the behaviour of your users. I would suggest to check your check out process. Are there any hurdles? I would recommend  to make the checkout process as simple as possible for your shoppers.

Also work on to build customer trust, add some trust signals. Trust Signals build customers trust and help users to feel more secure in their buying decision. 

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

Create a sense of urgency: Creating a sense of urgency helps increase sales when used in moderation. Take a look at your sales funnel and see where you lose the most leads. Making people feel as if they’re about to lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

Call of Action Placement: You need a strong call to action to gain people’s attention and to convince them to act. Try to use good CTA to increase conversion and sales.

Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.

Speed Score: Check your google page speed score. As low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

I hope you like my feedback. Thank you!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Sajay
Shopify Partner
140 16 47

Hey @DaisiezInc 

Your store looks pretty great on the first look, good job. I have a few observations to add:

1. The first fold, as soon as I land, doesn’t tell me anything about what you sell. Even after looking through all the images, I could only find out what you actually sell by scrolling down. Consider updating the copy + images in the first fold. Be clear about who you are, and why someone should buy from you. 
  2. Add some information about shipping on a page on your website. Shipping pages are some of the most read pages on a website. How much time, shipping charges, etc. all of these details should be provided to the users
  3. There are too many products on your home page. If you overwhelm the user with too much alien info/ too many choices, they will most likely drop out. Show a few featured products on the homepage, maybe your bestsellers and your new arrivals. Show everything else on the products page.
  4. In the same vein, have you thought about adding product labels or banner to catch your users’ attention? These are kind of “mini banners” which can make your products like trending, bestseller, etc stand out. This is especially important to convince users on high-value products. Apps like Modemagic can help you apply product labels on your images. 
  5. About us - You’ve given a nice explanation of your company’s ideals. I would say add a human factor to it by talking about the people as well - the team and why you started. Add pictures, make it personal. It will help make a human connection.

I’ve written a blog around reducing bounce rates and increasing conversion (sales). It might be of help to you, linking it here. 

Cheers.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes
DaisiezInc
Tourist
3 0 2

Thank you so much I will do everything you said to improve the store and make sure it’s perfect to start generating sales. 

0 Likes
DaisiezInc
Tourist
3 0 2

Thank you for your wonderful help, I am truly greatful and I will do everything to you said to make sure the store is a success!

0 Likes