I would love to have advise on how I should proceed.
I have a 3 year old website that has only a few sales. I am at a lose for words and at a point of giving up. I have tried everything that I can think of with no results.
-I have changed my web design a few times and even hired a company to design a new one for me.
-I have advertised on Google Ads, Facebook and Pinterest. When I do so I have a 5% add to cart but no one buys anything. I cant keep paying for all that advertising money if it doesnt pay back.
-I only get around 1k impressions through google organic search.
-I have started to list several products on marketplaces like ebay , etsy and soon amazon.
I do not understand no sales since I get very good responses when family members see my product and my website. I am very proud of the website that I have and the photos that I have taken. I love the invitations that I have sell and was hoping this would replace our family income.
Thank you for your advise in advance
Right now I can only point out things I see, but it literally could be anything and it doesn't necessarily have to be with the design of your website. Also COVID-19 has definitely impacted weddings in Canada. A lot of people I know are having to delay their weddings and a lot more people are having to save money and cut costs on everything extra.
In fact, I quite like your website. I went through the purchase steps, without buying anything and it works well. I did notice this "NAN"
My advice is to start tracking your data and then make the changes and see if it impacts your metrics. You need to look at it from different perspectives, not just conversion rate, but bounce rate, time on page, cart abandonment rate, and product detail view rate at the minimum to understand what can be improved. We could look at where the traffic comes from and why. We also do video replays, so you will be able to collect replay videos of your customers, journey through your website to know who, why, where your customers are dropping off. Time to stop doing guess work.
If you would like, I can provide a free analytics consultation which involves:
If you are interested in working with me and getting some consultation just send me your email in a private message and we can work together more efficiently via email.
If you have any questions, I'm open to being fully transparent. I'm really just looking for some positive reviews for my app.
Hi @Jacqueline_Walk !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
YOu have a really amazing store, I like the color scheme, design, and layout. And for sure logo
If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic.
One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways.
If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand.
That’s because these people are already known and trusted. Working with a celebrity shows your brand is legitimate. The problem is it’s obvious to consumers these celebrities are getting paid to pitch your products or services. As an alternative solution, you can use micro-influencers. One of the top reasons why I’m an advocate for using micro-influencers is because they have high engagement rates with their followers.
2. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
3. Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.
4. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
5. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
6. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
7. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
8. Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
I hope you're doing great!
I would be happy to solve your problems, Please give me a suitable time to discuss about your issues.
Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Drop me an Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to your response!