Need Help, No Order.

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi All, 

My Store is currently selling PC & some Computer , Phone Accessories. 

have just started not long. please give some feedback 

Much Appreciated

https://gaming-ace.myshopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
223 43 76

Hi @MingXuan ,

Dani here from Shopify!

Thanks for writing in and congratulations on launching your store! Have you already started marketing your store? Take a look at our blog post on customer acquisition to gain some new ideas on driving traffic and making conversions!

I noticed that it still says "announce something here" in the header of your theme. Likely this was placeholder text when you installed the theme. I'd recommend replacing or removing this text all together.

I'm assuming you're dropshipping, it may take some time but you'll want to replace these default product titles with something easier for the customer to read. The default titles are usually filled with as many keywords as possible to make them searchable on AliExpress, but customers are more likely to purchase when the product titles are more personal. Additionally, you will want to customize your product descriptions as well. Oberlo has a great guide on writing epic product descriptions here.

Lastly, you may want consider ordering product samples so that you can take cohesive product photography. This will help establish your brand and bring an increased level of professionalism to your store. Take a look at our product photography guide to learn how to take optimal photos to increase conversions.

If you're interested in taking your store design to the next level, I'd suggest taking our free How to Design Your Online Store (with Zero Design Experience).

Our Shopify Community is a wealth of knowledge! I'm sure they will also have some great suggestions and feedback for you.

Let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to continue helping you!

All the best,

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 26 98

Hi @MingXuan 

Overall I think your shopify store looks pretty good, But I noticed a couple of things that you might consider adding.

An important thing I couldn't find is reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

Also I noticed that you don't have a FAQ section. Customers often times will want a lot of information before they make a decision to purchase. Adding an FAQ section with information about things like shipping rates, returns, and anything else relevant can help your customer more easily make a decision to purchase

After looking I couldn't find a blog. Adding a blog to your site would help to increase SEO on your site.

Nice job on your all of your hard work so far, and I'm sure that just a few minor changes will really help.

If this helped you consider signing up for my free email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes