Need Help, No Orders.

4 0 0

Hi All, 

Our store has been up and running for over 6 months, but still no orders.

I have tried to follow the basic principles of setting up a store, but something is not working.

The store is for baby and toddler shoes. One off our brands is well known. 

Would be happy to receive any help. 

https://www.mrbulfer.com/

0 Likes
Tourist
20 0 2

Hey, your Store looks good, I reckon have you tried Facebook advertising?

0 Likes
4 0 0
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I have used both Facebook and Google advertising
still nothing.
0 Likes
Tourist
20 0 2

Ok, Send me a Private Message and lets talk on there it will be much easier ill tell you what i did  =)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
283 15 51

Hi @Jbulfer 

Overall I think your shopify store looks pretty good, But I noticed a couple of things that you might consider adding.

An important thing I couldn't find is reviews. It would be good to add reviews for your products. Think about it when was the last time you bought a product without reading the reviews first? I think you should definitely add some reviews.

Also I noticed that you don't have a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

But seriously your store is actually really great, and I think just a few minor tweaks could really go a long way.

By the way, I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course (I'm not selling anything) that might help you optimize your store.

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders. Also some slider images are bigger then others.... make them all the same size

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage as the "Welcome to MR Bulfer," section should get its own page. It takes up to much space on the homepage. Plus your store lacks branding or a identity right now. Replacing your logo could make it any other shop right now. We have a couple kids brands as clients and branding really helps them standout

3. Any sections that don't have a product should be removed

4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search
    2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

3. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

4. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes

Hi @Jbulfer 

Personally I wouldn't use any paid methods until you can get a few sales from organic marketing. Plenty of different things you can do. Reach out for more information. 

Few areas your store needs to improve 

• Home Page (flow)
  • Product Page 
  • About Page 
  • Contact Page 
  • Site Navigation 
  • Cart 

I'll send you some more information going over these things in the next few minutes. So look out for that. 

I like your logo and the yellow slideshow image. Overall good job. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

0 Likes
4 0 0

Thanks for your great feedback. This what I need.

0 Likes
4 0 0

Again good points thanks

0 Likes
Explorer
64 2 20

Hi @Jbulfer 

You mentioned that your store hasn't had any sales yet, but how much traffic are you driving to your site each month?  Before doing tons of work on site optimization, it'd make sense to see if you're driving enough traffic to get sales in the first place.

A typical ecommerce store will have a conversion rate somewhere between .5% and 2.0%.  So at minimum, you'd need 50 sessions before seeing an order.  And more likely 100+.  

Let us know!

Best,

Entaice

Want to make your store sell? Try Entaice: Explore
0 Likes