Need Help to grow my shop

Solved
deivisperis
5 0 0

Hello everyone,

It has been more than a year since I ran the website on Shopify. 

Curiosity drove me to open the website here to understand all the working principles, and then I found that I liked it all and started to learn a lot of things.

I have always hoped to get some honest feedback about my website, and after more than a year, my organic visits are still very low, which I am not satisfied with my traffic,

I have done a few campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and Google ads. Although it’s not very successful, I think I will have to invest more in this, but before I do that, I want to know if things are okay.

My website is suministroscesarortega.com and I want to know the honest opinions about the design, products, logos or anything that doesn't work well, because so far I haven't sold anything on the website.

Thank you in advance, and look forward to the feedback from a kind person here  

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @deivisperis

This is PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App. When the website gives visitors bad UX with bad UI, it can stop you from making more sales. I would like to give you some recommendations for optimizing your store more. I hope that my commendations are helpful to you. Before that, these are Conversion Rate Optimization Best Practices: 12 Chapter Checklist for you to get more information on how to increase the conversion rate for your store. 

1. Homepage: 

1.1 Add the sticky menu:

PageFly_0-1618278213307.png

When you make the sticky menu, it will help the visitors easily access any links, pages, and functions like search, sign in, cart. The more convenience you give the visitors, the higher the conversion rate can be. It is also a great thing that you put the search bar in a clear shape and visible for people to notice. 

1.2 Add a favicon to your store

This is one of the great things to make your store unique. You can check this tutorial here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add... Also consider your current logo since it has quite bad quality. 

1.3 Make a clear search box:

The search box is an important part of any store. Many visitors will leave your store when they can't find what they want.

Currently, your search element is an icon next to the "Add to cart" button. I recommend you put the search as a search box in the sticky menu instead of the hero banner.

1.4 Make a clear image with text:

PageFly_1-1618278566836.png

It is a great thing to use the hover animation but considers using this in the drop-down instead. Currently, when you using this for the banner which also has low opacity, it makes the images hard to see, especially with the text quite small compare with the image and in white. I recommend you not to use the hover animation here or put the opacity back to 100%. Also, put the text in another form and colors to more standing out. 

1.5 Change the text format:

PageFly_2-1618279037809.png

It is great to put the "About us" in your store but this section is hard to notice and catching eyes. This part is really important since it is the part when the visitors scan through everything, they will notice this part first. For this section, it is hard to read the text with the font and colors. I recommend you change the text format here to make it more visible. 

1.6 Give more information on the products and collection:

PageFly_3-1618279888041.png

There are few recommendations for this part:

• Make the header clear and standing out;
  • Include the information about the products, right now, you don't have any information at all;
  • Make the images with the same size and the button should be aligned with each other;
  • Using the real images for the products and the collection, it would be great if there are any images with the rea case using the products.

1.7 Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

Or you can use a slideshow to show testimonials, let consult my Casen template. With the current testimonial right now, you can make it as auto slides and putting some images into that. 

PageFly_4-1618280809793.png

2. Collection page: 

I choose the page offers to review: https://suministroscesarortega.com/marcas/ofertas/

2.1 Optimize the loading time: 

Your page currently has a low loading speed and it can make visitors exit your page right away. You can read this for more information about how you can optimize your store speed: https://pagefly.link/uFAmHrgy

2.2 Put it as the list view: 

PageFly_5-1618281194130.png

It is a good thing that you put the products as the grid view but considers put it as the list view. It is best to use the grid view when visitors want to compare your products together. However, in this case, they will need more information about your products more so the list view can be a better option. 

Also, consider putting the products category upper the image so visitors won't need to scroll to see the list. 

2.3 Have the same format for the products: 

In some products, you have more than 2 images and animation on them but some are not. Try to use that for all and keep the images at the same size with the buttons align with each other. Putting the star reviews is also a good idea to make the visitors want to click on the products. 

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly. I also have a post of feedback on good factors of a high-converting store, you can check here

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Store-Feedback-by-Shopify-Expert/td-p/1036094

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Your store shows a lot of your efforts! I wish you all the best!

Cheers!

PageFly.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders
deivisperis
5 0 0

Thank you very much! It helped me a lot

0 Likes