Need Help with Home and Catalog Page

Highlighted
2 0 0

I entered items on the home page, but then see that many of my photos are not showing up.  How do I list my categories on the left side of the page (i.e., Hats, Cowls, Baby blankets, etc) instead of having everything in one unorganized mess?  I made the category names, but can't find them.  I would prefer to have one or two items on the home page and the rest located by clicking on various categories so people can go directly to whatever they are looking for.  Thanks for any help you can provide.  Jackie   

TheCrochetShed

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Jackie   

If you send me email below I'll send you video showing you how to do it. Contact me HERE or https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/pages/contact-clayton

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Thank you for your assistance. I look forward to reviewing the video.

Jackie Powell
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Thecrochetshed, 

You can create a dropdown on the left side consisting of all other category options along with the home button. You can also include the "best sellers" and "sale" options in it as well. Other major areas to work on are as follows:

1. Favicon is missing.
  2. The logo needs to be modified, just plain text. Try adding different color combinations and font styles to give it a fresh look.
  3. The search bar should be placed on the upper right beside the cart button.
  4. Discounted items need to be kept in a seperate sales section.
  5. Newsletter should be added to keep the customers updated regarding the latest promotions and discounts.
  6. Social links are a must for enhancing connectivity.
  7. You should add terms and condition and FAQ’s if any, again these also help in building search engine content.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparqs Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope your problem gets solved and the store gains a new look very soon.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes