Need Help

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Can somebody please give me feedback on my store? I put a bunch of effort into it and thought developed a pretty decent and interactive store, getting plenty of traffic through FB ads, but nothing I seem to do is translating into sales. Maybe I'm missing something obvious or just don't have appealing products, but I am running out of options and need some help. 

Any advice/feedback would be greatly appreciated.

https://diceysonline.com

Thanks

1 Like
Highlighted
4 0 0
Can someone look at shopkennedybeautybar I’m having problems I received a not that I’m not getting paid
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Diceyonline, 
I have just visited your website. It is quite professional and pretty!
I just want to give you some suggestions to improve your conversion rates and get more sales.
1. Improve your page loading time

When I click on the store URL, it takes some seconds to load the slider.

load.png

Actually, when the potential customers come to your site via FB ads and see that your page loading is too low, they can quickly leave your website without making any sales. I checked your page loading time with Google Page Speed Insight and I see it is quite low. You can take a look at this to find out the way to improve your page speed.
2. Analyze your website visitor

What are your website visitors? Are they your targeted customers? You need to make sure that your FB ads are targeting the right people who are your potential customers. 
I hope this above feedbacks are useful for your online business :)

PageFly - Advanced Page Builder for Shopify stores

pagefly
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1
Thank you for your advice. I will review and consider your suggestions
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
49 3 13

Hi Diceysonline,

I had a quick look at your store and some of the pages. I can see that you have information about shipping, refund and privacy, which are all very important to have and increase trust with shoppers.

Here are some suggestions that you can consider :

1. Add a high quality banner image.

2. Add Instagram feed for promotions.

3. Love to see login system on your store.

4. Rating widget having "Stars" under the product title on product page would be great as it build's customers trust.

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

I hope above points helps :)

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1472 92 321

Hey Diceysonline,

Search bar and currency converter can be placed beside the cart for a more defined and logical store look. Some other pointers for store optimization are as follows:

1. Login/sign-in account is a must for ecommerce.
  2. Favicon is missing, which is quite crucial for site identification.
  3. Instagram images need to be added for better brand promotion.
  4. Seperate sale section need to be made for all discounted products.
  5. Add 'Pinterest' apart from 'Facebook' and 'Instagram' in the footer for better connectivity.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq
    free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store improvement provide you with a lots of sales along with plenty of traffic.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
70 2 1

Hi @diceysonline 

I like that your offering your products to a niche market and have a good variety products, I was also able to easily navigate the site. Increasing conversions can be difficult, I know because I speak with retailers all day that have this issue.  I happen to work for Klarna and we offer buy now, pay later options that allow customers the ability to buy now and spread the remaining payments out with no interest. About 67% of millennials don't have credit cards and this allows them to pay only 25% at time of purchase therefore they are more likely to buy aka convert and also we are seeing them put more items into their cart as well. We also pay you in full upfront and take on all the risks of any chargebacks and fraud.  Also if you are looking to increase website traffic we have a shop directory, instagram and other social media that we can feature you on. It easily integrates with Shopify and you can get started today to start increasing conversions. Here is a little more information and how to get started.

https://www.klarna.com/us/business/get-started/

Hope this is helpful!

Samantha

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

You need to improve the page loading speed of your website and then analyze the visitors to your website.

Find out which platform brings more visitors to your website and market your product on those platforms to improve the outreach of your product.

0 Likes
4 0 0
Hello can someone look at my store website it’s not connecting to Shopify’s my domain name is different than my store Kennedy fashion it’s not connecting to Shopify
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Okay thanks
0 Likes