Need Help

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello,

I've recently launched my store: ACDSports.shop. So ive over 500+ Visits per day my facebook ads are targeted but i'm not getting a single sale not even an abandoned checkout. Please tell me what i'm doing wrong.

Thanks!

ACDSports.shop

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 0
I looked at your site
It looks good, attractive. Kept me looking to see what else you have.
Then I clicked on the returns page and saw you don’t offfer returns? That seems kinda sketchy and turned me off.
Also I clicked on the contact page and all you had was an email
No phone number. That’s kinda odd too.
There’s no page about shipping, you don’t explain where it’s coming from. I want to know if I have to pay customs possibly.
I would work on those things.
It’s a nice website though I see why your traffic is so high.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
540 17 148

Hey!

Aria here, one of the Social Care gurus at Shopify.

It can be hard to build trust with customers when you're a brand new store with no track record but there are some things you can do to make your store look more professional.

I would use a custom logo, rather than just text. If you don't have the budget to hire a designer, you can create one for free using Hatchful.

If you're offering free shipping, make sure you're clear about which countries this applies to. Is it just the US? Worldwide?

Your product images should all be an identical shape and size so that your site flows better. You can find the recommendations in this guide.

I would recommend you remove this app:

I found it distracting and it doesn't seem genuine.

Your contact page looks pretty anonymous. A lot of customers don't trust a store that only provides an email address as they have no way of knowing how long it will take you to respond to an email. I can understand as a small business, you probably don't want to put a phone number on there but there are a few things you can do. I would use a Contact Form rather than just an email address. This means people can send an email without having to leave your store to go to their email account. I'd also put a physical address on that page. Customers are happier if they can see where your business is based. At the moment, it could be anywhere. Something else that works great is the Facebook Messenger Channel. It's a quick and easy way for customers to send you a message and you can easily respond on your phone when you're out and about. The faster they get a response to their questions, the more chance they will place an order. It's also another channel you can use to sell products.

Your product descriptions are pretty inconsistent. Some products don't have any descriptions and others have various style and unnecessary information. A great description should sell product effortlessly. Check out 9 Simple Ways to Write Product Descriptions that Sell.

I agree with what Jodi said, most customers won't purchase from a store with no returns policy. I wouldn't. It's generally accepted that returns are part of the cost of doing business. When you're dropshipping, the easiest thing is usually to accept returns at your home address and you can always resell the product unless it is defective. If it is defective, you can reach out to your supplier for a refund.

A shipping information page is always a good idea. Where do you ship to? How much does it cost? How long is it likely to take?

Customers tend to purchase products from companies they feel engaged with. They want to see the human side of your business and feel like they are buying from real people. A well-written About Us page can help with that. It's also important to build your Social Media following, post daily and engage daily with your audience. We have a great, free Instagram Marketing course on Shopify Academy. There's also lots of great information on our blog.

I realize this sounds a bit overwhelming but with a bit of time and effort, you can grow your following and convert your visitors into customers. I would recommend you work on this before spending more ad dollars. When you do run more ads, it's a good idea to run a Like Campaign until you have at least 100 followers on your Facebook page. I would do that before running more product ads. Check out the Kit Webinar for help with your Facebook ads.

Let me know how you get on.

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes