Need Honest Feedback From You Guys !

3 0 0

Hi all,

Let me know what you guys think about my store layout and pricing strategy. By looking thru the site, would you consider it trustworthy or spammy/sketchy?

I still need to working on a couple things such as blog posts, and edit some items' descriptions. Besides that, everything is set and ready to go. Here is the site:

https://roseandkisses.com/

I have spent so much time and energy into this and I seriously want to go a long way with this brand. Don't plan to give up anytime soon.

Any thoughts/advices/comments that I can use to improve my site are greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
578 52 115

Hey there, Tyler!

Bo here from Shopify Support.

This is a really wonderful looking store. Your branding is really strong and your products look fantastic. As you mentioned, your product descriptions need some work. Well described products with a strong sense of brand voice can really help convert customers. One example of this I always refer to is NastyGal. NastyGal makes sure to have a little description on every product that 1) describes the piece and 2) projects the voice of their brand! Take a look at how they describe some of their products, each description shows personality and reflects their brand's voice. Finding a voice for your brand will help you gather loyal customers and even brand ambassador

Taking a look at some of your products such as this one I noticed that they are customizable, which is awesome! However, make sure to have a text inputter as opposed to a file uploader when your product requires an inscription as opposed to an image upload.

I am so glad that you mentioned trust. Trust is the most valuable currency you can have on an online store. If a customer feels that they can trust a store they are much more likely to buy from it. Having the option to leave a review really helps build that trust with customers. Genuine, positive reviews will encourage customers to look at you as someone they can trust, someone who cares about their customers, and someone who is willing to go the extra mile for an exceptional customer experience. Seeking out online reviews have become such a standard part of the buying process for people these days that every online retailer needs to be thinking about them. Here are some statistics for you to consider:

• 70% of customers consult reviews or ratings before making a final purchase. (PeopleClaim)
  • 63% of consumers are more likely to purchase from a site if it has product ratings and reviews.
  • 67% of consumers read 6 reviews or less before they feel they can trust a business enough to make a purchase. (MarketingProfs)
  • As many as 79% of consumers trust product reviews as much as a personal recommendation.

I would recommend taking a look at our free Product Reviews app. This app can be found in our fabulous little app store, the home to all of our best apps!

I noticed that a lot of your product images are missing their Alt Description. Luckily adding an alt description is super easy to do and can be done so as outlined in this doc which can be found in our help centre the home of all our help docs!

The long and short of it is that adding alt descriptions helps you rank better in Google because it is telling Google what your images are and so your products can show up in Google image searches. Having the descriptions there also makes your site more accessible for anyone with any kind of visual impairment as their screen readers can read what the image is for them. So while making your page that bit more accessible you are also improving your SEO. Here is a great guide to writing truly effective alt descriptions for your product images.

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,
Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
318 1 21

Hiii Dear

Great job on the store. Firstly i want to appreciate on your Logo the design was simply awesome and professional.

The Background theme is looking odd. please install any good theme and a make differenciate between the background page and product images. Since the images are merging in the background.

Your Banner is looking nice but if you make sliding type of banner there is chance to place different kind of collections and offers that you run.

Online promotions initiation is good but there are no posts yet. please make more number of video promotions related to your store and featured collections.

There is no terms and conditions acceptance checkbox at checkout. It is important to provide before the payment process as it avoids all the issues related to Refund/Return policies. I suggest to install any good Terms and Conditions app to clear this issue.

There is a Review option showing below the description. but no proper gateway to write something about the product.Please once again crosscheck it and make a correction or install any Customer Review app to improve your sales further.

Overall the site looking awesome but there are few changes need to be done.Please once again crosscheck entire site and improve your sales.

All the Best

Thankyou

MyReviewfy

https://apps.shopify.com/myreviewfy
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
805 28 222

Hi Tyler,

Your store looks superb - very professional and your branding suits your niche well. The only suggestion I have is to update the blog post images - they display the empty boxes at the moment:

Get 2 Google page #1 in 30 days | Join my Facebook community to learn how it's done | Click here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/30days2page1/

0 Likes
3 0 0

First of all, I would like to thank you and appreciate you guys using your valuable time to comment on this post. All of your comments are awesome and very useful. I will definitely go back and make changes before I launch any ads.

@Bo Thanks for pointing out the specific item that needs some work, I definitely missed out that one right there. As mentioned, I am working on the description of the items. A lot of the items I have already included the description, please let me know what are your thoughts about those. I feel like I am having a hard time to find a voice for my brand. Still don't know which direction to go. Any help regarding this matter would be much appreciated! Also, I am planning to use the SEO plug in app to improve the SEO aspect of the site, and alt description for images will definitely be on my to-do list

@Myreviewfy Can you elaborate more regarding the "Background theme", did you mean "background page"? I am quite confused about "product images merge in the background". Are you talking about the "About Us" page and the decorative image that I am using? If it's the case, you were right! I should have made the image transparent instead.

I will definitely do more social media posts/promotions, and in term of the review tab, I am just testing it out and as you said, will find a product review app. If you scroll down to the bottom of the site, you will see the Returns and Refunds policy. Isn't it good enough? I will definitely look more into the terms and conditions acceptance checkbox before the payment process. Thanks for pointing it out!

@Rockpapercopy Thank you! Definitely, I am working on a blog post right now. As long as it's ready, I will upload it with blog images. If the blog is not quite ready yet, I can simply just take out the blog option and add it back when it's ready :p

0 Likes