Need Shopify Store Review

Tourist
5 1 0

I just launched Shopify store and I am getting traffic from google ads because Facebook is stating my products are violating their policies. I need feedback on my store because I have only had one add to cart after 250 -265 customer views. I tried my best to target the right type of traffic flow from google ads. I launched on Friday 9/20/19, I may be panicing for no reason but I don't want to keep spending on traffic if the website is not right!!! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1665 24 174

Hello,

I just had look into your website. I observed few points on your store.
You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
I am unable to find your website's social media page links, Have you promoted your products through social media pages of your website.
I suggest you can use Facebook Marketing and Instagram marketing.
In Facebook Marketing
Optimize Your Profile Picture and Cover Photo of your company logo with high resolution.
Fill Out Your Facebook Bio.
Set a Consistent Posting Schedule.
Schedule Your Posts at the Optimum Time.
Use Video To Attract Your Audience and Target The Right Audience Using Facebook's In-App Targeting Features.
Instagram Marketing
Instagram business profiles allow your team to optimize your profile, add contact information and your website into the bio section making it much easier for your audience to interact and connect with you.
Keep your Instagram profile uniform by keeping your photos within one color scheme. And Use #tags, Hashtags are a big part of Instagram's posts because it allows photos and video content to become searchable on the channel.
And i suggest you can use Instagram Stories To Stand Out In The App.

And I suggest you can add your website social media links under social media icons on your website.
I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site.
Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.
You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes

Dear eej2148517,

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Design can be more better and organized

3. Optimize your each product landing page for ads

4. Use dynamic remarketing

There are other areas you need to work

Need more experts tips? Please find experts here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/get-expert-guidance

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes