Need Some Honest Feedback on My New Store

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 2

Hi all,

Just debuted my site this Monday 05/25 and looking to get some feedback on it so I can improve conversions and get some sales going. Such a unique goal compared to everyone else, I know...hahaha. Since I'm new to this, would love to hear people's constructive thoughts on any improvements I can make. https://www.InspireHardware.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

2. Your about us page is missing content... make sure you tell people who you are
      3. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's kind plain and not showing off the brand at all. All I see is your product and not why I should buy from you

4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

2. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

3. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

4. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

5. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
142 16 48

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @DifferentDogs,

Congrats on your new store, and I hope you're thriving and staying safe through this CoVid crisis.

Your store looks pretty great on the first look, good job! I think you can implement a few things immediately and will make a difference in your website experience.

1. Favicon - it is the small logo that shows up in your browser tab beside the name of your store. Add it. Also, I’d suggest ad the meta title and description for your home page and all others. (This is for SEO)
  2. I agree with the above comment about making all your product images of the same size. Also, you should add as much detail as possible for the products. What kind of materials does it go with? Maybe instructions on how to install it? These are all questions someone might ask in a physical store, but on a website, there is no one to ask.
  3. Create you social media pages - Instagram, Facebook, Twitter. These are essential for building any brand and trust for users. Once they land on your website, people will be checking around for your social media. Be sure to put up some amount of posts there as well. 
  4. In products like this: https://www.inspirehardware.com/collections/knobs/products/knurled-brass-knob, make sure you’re clarifying how many “knobs” are included for the price. Is it 1 or 2?
  5. You need to guide users to the right products. Here’s what I mean: When visitors come browsing in your store, they usually look for clues for which product they should buy. Think about when you shop online on amazon. How do you select a specific product?
  6. You look at reviews, what other people are saying. So adding reviews to products would be a good option. 
  7. This is just some advice, but you could add free shipping, even if you have to increase prices by a few bucks. Shipping is a big turn off for online shoppers. 
  8. Lastly, testimonials are another way of proving the authenticity and quality of your products. Get some testimonials from your current customers and add them!

I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!

Cheers.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 2

Great feedback, Duane. Thanks for taking the time to review and provide some recommendations. I've made some updates and am hopeful this helps with my conversion.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 2

Thanks for the great insight Sajay. Have implemented some of the recommended solutions you suggested - hoping this works.

0 Likes