Need Your Feedback on my Shopify Store

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello Everyone... 

I have been running my this shopify store for past 3 years. I want you guys to review my homepage and product page. 

Currently traffic is not much but its decent enough but conversion ratio is very poor. I want to understand from you guys what are we missing on our home page and product page both as the conversion is super poor.

All critics are more than welcome and highly appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I am sorry i forgot to mention my store link which is www.rustictown.com Leather Bags & accessories!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1
BEAUTIFUL store! Rustic but clean and concise. Love the layout and easy to navigate. Best of luck to you!
1 Like
Highlighted

You have a great site and there are only a few tweaks I might make. Even if your product page is great, you can also look at using Google Optimize to ab test different page layouts and see what gets your more sales. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's pretty long and just runs on forever.

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 26 98

Hi @rustictown 

There are a couple of things I might consider adding to your store, but overall good work

An important thing I couldn't find is reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a sense of urgency. One of the main reasons why people don't buy from a store is because they feel like they can buy it whenever. A big thing that can help more of your visitors be turned into buyers would be by adding a sense of urgency to your store. One way to add urgency is to have a sale, and all sales need an end date. You can easily add a sale to your store with a countdown timer. One countdown timer that I recommend is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

You know your store is actually quite good, and I think with just a bit of love and care, you will be able to really succeed.

By the way, I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course (I'm not selling anything) that might help you optimize your store.

0 Likes