Need a critical feedback on my store

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey everyone, hope you are well

I have started my first general store and been running facebook ads for the past two weeks. My problem is that I do get about 100 visit to my store per day, however, I do receive adds to carts and initiated check out but barely any conversions.

I would much appreciate if you could please give a critical review as there might be something that I am personally missing.

Here is the store

https://cosmos-universe.com/ 

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @COSMOS1 ,

Congrats on launching a new store! I would love to give you some feedback to improve your store.

1. Do a favicon to your website. It's that small icon which appears on your browser tab
2. Try to use the same size grid layout for your featured collection section. Your store would look much cleaner if all product images are of the same size
3. Let the customers speak section is repeated twice. Remove one and try to have at least 3 reviews there. 
4. Maybe include a form on your contact us page. It's easy for users to reach out to via forms.

You can also check out the app I recently launched. You can use labels such as trending, bestseller, sale, new, etc on your product images using this app. Labels would help you highlight your products using social proofing, trust & urgency, and let your customers choose quicker. Do share your feedback if you try it!

App Link: https://bit.ly/36ly69H

Cheers, and wish you all the best :)

Vignesh
ModeMagic

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Install ModeMagic - Product Labels & Badges for your store
Featured on Shopify App Store
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
518 54 102

Hi,

Hyde here from Shopify. Great work!

I do have a few suggestions that I think may help:

Here are resources for considering your customer's journey through your store, from the moment they land to the moment they (hopefully) make a purchase:

- 3 strategies for improving user experience

- eCommerce - UX

- 11 ways to step up your content marketing game

- Marketing to millennials

So you'll want to create original and innovative content to capture your customer. Two ways to do this are:

- Create blogs this is super important and here's why.

- Add a video to your store - people respond to moving images and this is why it's important.

I hope this helps!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 434

Hey Cosmos-Universe,
"Almost two-thirds of shoppers leave items in their cart without making a purchase leading to a huge loss of potential sales". The main reason behind this is uneasy site navigation and wrong-site layout. The ultimate solution is "Site Optimization".Take care of a few points mentioned below for the same:

• Attach a "contact form" to "contact us" for better customer interaction.
  • "Customer testimonials" are repeated two times on the homepage.
  • Remove one of them and add an "Instagram gallery" for better brand promotion.
  • "Favicon" enhances user experience and facilitates easy site identification.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes