Need a feed back please

2 0 1

I started this store about 2 weeks ago. My ads driving between 50-60 clicks a day. In my 2nd day I got 3 sales and thats it.

any advice?

thank you 

www.thefathertime.co

0 Likes

Dear @TheFatherTime 

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 46-49

thefatherspeed.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch
  • Featured Collection - Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • Need to do on page optimization
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution

Hey @TheFatherTime,

Congratulations on launching your store and on your sales!

I think your store has lots of potential, here are my recommendations:

1. Your logo. You've got a different logo on your store than you have on your Instagram and Facebook. I'd recommend getting a really good logo done - it doesn't have to be expensive, you can check out Fiverr and get a really good looking logo for a great price.

2. Your homepage text. One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs. You've got this section right underneath your main photo. Instead of writing instructions, it would have been a great place to say something along the lines of "patchy beard? *insert how you solve that issue*".

fathertime-home.png

This point leads me into my next suggestion which is..

3. Your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. We see it a lot, store owners get plenty of traffic but no sales and they are left discouraged and frustrated. Definitely don't want that for you so please do watch this video:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

PS: Make sure to grab your FREE Christmas store banners & pop-up’s!

Free-Christmas-Graphics.png

You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

Dropshipping with no sales? Learn how to find WINNING products!
Excursionist
39 0 6

First of all: Your store is great!

If you want to improve anything we recommend downloading some personalization, bundling or upselling apps. 

You could check out our apps on the Shopify app store: Simile.

Start off with Upsell and Bundling first!

If our solutions are not quite what you are looking for - be sure to reach out to our developers and they would be happy to assist you further.

Happy selling!

2 0 1

Thank you very much for taking the time reviewing my website 

Shopify Partner
2090 117 381

Hello @TheFatherTime, I hope you are doing well! You need to make your store engaging, interactive & professional enough to make people purchase from you. Here are a few suggestions that you can work on:

- Make your store easy to navigate. Add categories in the header menu like 'Beard Care', 'Apparel'.

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

- Engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You can try AiTrillion to implement these customer engagement tools in your store. 

- Welcome customers with welcome & discount popup. AiTrillion has pre-designed popups and you can customize it as per your preference too. Entice customers with discounts and offers. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
844 21 243

Hi @TheFatherTime !

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes