Need a feedback on my new store for women's accessories.

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 3

Hello,

I am Krassi.

I launched my first online store for women's accessories three weeks ago and I would really appreciate your feedback. Do you think my store look professional, organised and trustable? Please share any recommendations for improvement. 

Here is my store URL

https://fashionmodegallery.com/ 

Thank You all so much.

2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1174 58 350

Hi Krassi! Maggie, Shopify Expert here  

Your store looks very enticing and elegant - perfect for your target audience. I love that you have plenty of elements on the homepage, directing visiors to other parts of the website, perfect.

Your Instagram profile also looks great

Also make sure to open the social media icons in new tabs, so you don’t lose the valuable traffic. Please see how to do it in this helpful guide: https://help.shopify.com/en/themes/customization/navigation/open-external-links-in-new-browser 

Here are a few guides that might help:

If you found these tips useful, please like this post and leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your free website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/ 

Best regards,

Maggie

Rock Paper Copy

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1751 108 313

Dear @fashionmode 

Congratulations for your store!

Hope following suggestions will help you

fashionspeed.png

• Add predictive search feature 
  • Open social profile at new tab
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
3 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
338 26 100

Hello @fashionmode,

I've taken a look at your store. The design is very professional and well done. There are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.

1. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
2. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
3. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
4. Add Buy Now button which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.
5. Add the section for email Newsletter in the footer so that its available in all pages.
6. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
7. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
8. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi Krassi

I Liked the Look of your store, very professional in layout and display.

Sunski7

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 3

Thank you so much for your feedback! I really appreciate it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 3

Thank you so much for your feedback. It is very helpful and I am trying to learn how to do everything you recommend. Are you able to provide more info on how to improve my speed score? Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 3

Thank you so much for your feedback. It helps a lot. Can you provide more info on how to add the newsletter section to all the pages in the footer? Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
491 32 148

Hi @fashionmode !

Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!

1. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
  2. Branding - clearly show your company branding. Logo, brand colors, brand fonts - should be the same across websites, emails, and social profiles. A key part of building your brand is making it recognizable. 
  3. Social proof - an incredibly powerful sales and lead generation tool. 
  4. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
  5. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  6. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
  7. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
  8. Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
338 26 100

@fashionmode 

In Brooklyn theme, for adding newsletter to the footer you need to edit the theme code. If you really want to move it to the footer you have to look where the code for the newsletter is located in themes and move the code to footer.liquid file.

Moving newsletter to footer is not an issue.  It's just a suggestion. If it is easy for you, do it otherwise just leave it.

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
1 Like