Need a feedback on my store

Solved
Valera688
2 0 0

Hello,

I'd appreciate constructive feedback on my Shopify store. My sales are low and I receive on average about 70 store visits a day. My website is https://www.usavhub.com/

Thanks in advance!

Agil

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2810 176 472

Dear @Valera688 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve your store speed for mobile

usaspeed.png

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust.

Example : text overlapping

textnorread.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • At footer reduce space and check the links of facebook and twitter
  • Highlight your USP
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Go for SEO
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hello @Valera688, I hope you are doing well! here are few suggestions:

- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.

- Don't add too much text to the banner image. Add a call to action button on the image. 

- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.

- You need to check on the speed of the store. Optimize the speed.

- Engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add LiveChat to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. You have stunning products in your store but you are lacking in engagement features.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Valera688 ,

I have just wandering around your store, and have some comments if you are interested: 

1. Home page
  • CTA on the banner:

Please leave some buttons on the banner that is linked to your landing page. Your banner is nice with a good background video. But a CTA linked to your collection or product page will be a good improvement to this banner.

PageFly_0-1611412065544.png

• Sticky main menu: 

You have a sticky banner which is good. But the main menu element which is the most important element of your header is not sticky, please consider making the main menu sticky too, many visitors will need it to navigate through your site.

PageFly_1-1611412065351.png

• Add CTA button and Quick view: 

CTA buttons like Add-to-Cart or Buy Now and the Quick View can allow customers to check more information of the product and still stay on the Homepage, they can also make the purchase too. They can be useful to reduce the customers’ journey.

• Discount

I see that you are already using a Pop-up. To make it more effective, you can offer a discount on the pop-up to make it more attractive to customers and has more chances to find leads.

PageFly_2-1611412065372.png

1. Product page
  • Add more product images: 

Please consider showing more product images with descriptions, a video will be the best tool to deliver product’s information. Customers will want to watch a review video about the product before making any purchase.

• Show discounted price:

Try to get more attention from customers by giving them discounts on some of the products. Many customers will ignore it if they don’t see any discount on your store. You can also use the countdown timer to urge customers to make the purchases.

PageFly_3-1611412065430.png

• Accordions:

Using Accordions instead of Tabs will make those content more noticeable to customers. Furthermore, there is not enough information on the Product Description. Please add more information about the feature of the product with images.

Above is my suggestion to the store, hope you find it helpful. You can give it a like or mark it as a solution to let me know.

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

0 Likes
Arunesh
Pathfinder
86 8 32

Hello @Valera688 

You've got a nice store. It contains all the big brands. 

If you're not receiving traffic, then I think it's the marketing. Your marketing needs attention. You need to make sure that your ads are all relevant and are targeted towards the right audience. 

Run more ads and try to reach out to as many people as possible.

Secondly, you don't have good product descriptions. I mean, you're selling electronics goods and your customers would expect the exact specifications of the device. Which I think is missing from your website.

We at Descrii, help startups like yours in their early stage and help them grow.

We generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas. 

You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.

Well wishes!

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii 

Visit Our Website-  https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify store-  https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact-  hello@descrii.tech

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.
0 Likes

Hello @Valera688 I hope you're doing great?

I am Johnny, a professional shopify developer, manager and ecommerce marketer with over 4 years of experience.

I have something different for you and that is to remind you that you are selling high ticket products which means, sessions in your store are very much unlikely to turn to sales if the targeting is wrong.
I will like to ask you the source of your traffic and what targeting you used.

To discuss better if you get this message, feel free to message me to discuss in details.

Regards.

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!

Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
0 Likes
Valera688
2 0 0

Thank you very much for your feedback. It was very helpful!

0 Likes

What marketing strategy are you using presently?
Have you considered including automation revenue funnel? Learn more here

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!

Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
0 Likes