Need a feedback on our shop

1 0 1

Hi, 

We had to change our domain (it wasnt planned). Since we changed the domain we do not have entries and if we have we have very few sales... www.toruspetglobal.com

Can you please guide me/ send me a feedback so I will know what to do.

Thank you

Shopify Partner
466 45 154

Hi @Danit

Have seen your site and have some comments for you:

- The first problem is that your products are now showing on the homepage. You need to add the section that shows your products ASAP. Maybe before the "Why use TORUS" section is suitable.

- I think you're showing too much content on the homepage. You need to get rid of one of those parts: "How does the Torus watering system work?", "Why do I need Filters?", etc. One or two are maximum. 

- Have seen your Instagram gallery, I think you can upgrade your gallery by having a shoppable one.  

Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery, it will help you have an amazing shoppable gallery. 

- On your product pages, you should add:

+ The Sticky Add to Cart bar. 

+ The Buy Now button instead of the Continue Shopping button.

+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods. 

I think product pages are where you can add some "how your products work" section. 

- If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique templates with ease. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
Shopify Partner
844 21 243

Hi @Danit !

I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
Shopify Partner
2008 113 369

Hello @Danit, I hope you are doing good! Your store looks great. To increase conversions you need to maximize engagement in your store. If you will maximize customer engagement in your store it will help you to engage the visitors coming to your store by enticing activities & they will perform some action in your store which will help you to convert them into your customers. Below are some quick points:

- Add shipping policy, return & refund policy. It is a very important aspect of an online store.

- Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers.

For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

- Welcome customers with welcome & discount popup.

- Give them rewards. It will help in increasing repeat purchases.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @Danit,

Your store looks pretty professional from my viewpoint! I like the way you use lively video for hero banner and the suitable sticky section to give customers more information about your store - you and your web designer did a really good job there!

I noticed that others has also leave some comments, so I will point out new suggestions for you to consider - especially for your home page if you are interested:

1, The Search Field should be immediately obvious on the Homepage. This may sound unnecessary at first, but in fact most users will lie on Search Field as a fallback strategy when they need to find information, rather than scrolling through the website blindly. The Search Field should be small enough to not affect other main elements, but big enough so that customers know unconsciously where it is. 

My recommendation is to build a search bar at the heading - along with the Add to Cart icon. This is where most people will head to when they need to search for something.

PageFly_0-1606471483683.png

2, Sometimes brand name is not visible on the Video banner. While this doesn’t happen all the time, it may affect the visual appearance of the page, making it less professional.

I suggest you use a semi-transparent overlay under the text, which allow customers to both read the name clearly and watch the video comfortably.

PageFly_1-1606471485489.png

3, Icons are overriding context. Small issue but it can ruin the whole impression on the page, and I bet you don’t want it to happen. Please consider relocating the context and icons to suitably align with each other.  

PageFly_2-1606471483592.png

4, No direct links to “Return Policy” and “Shipping Info” in the Footer. These are the most common issues one considers before placing an order - they need to make sure their purchase is made safe and sound. Normally users will head to the footer when seeking such information. When it’s not there, users must go “information hunting”, and if you do not have Search Field on your page, this can be a problem.

My comment on this is to add direct links to these two sections in the Footer so that your customers can feel safe when purchasing with your store

PageFly_3-1606471483677.png

Above are some of my recommendations for your page, hope you can find them helpful for your store! You can give it a like if you find it useful or mark as the solution if it answers your question.

Hope your business is successful and gain more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season