Need a feedback

Highlighted
2 0 1

I been trying to sell as a dropshipping with no luck, I'm stuck and i need your opinion, mi store name is fantasticdeals4u.com , i do some poor sales in Ebay, not in off to pay for my subscription also i tried facebook and nothing, please give me some advice im desperate 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Fantasticdeals4u,

Your store looks fashionable and cool but, needs a slight brush up to improve the overall theme and boost more and more sales. Points to be noted are:

1. Favicon is barely visible.
  2. The logo should be more clear and the text font should be slightly larger.
  3. Add some more social links to improve your connectivity with customers.
  4.  When the site is opened, The digit (1) before the title near the favicon looks awkward, Kindly remove it.
  5. Add customer reviews below every product to ease the customer's decision making.
  6. Add a seperate blog section for a better store explanation.
  7. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

Hope your store gets better with a lot many conversions.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
222 18 65

Hi there,

First thing I noticed that you are using a lot of apps, which are popping up or showing as notifications, product page is quite messy as well, try to make it simpler. I understand that it is for the sake of social proof/trust. But if you ask me, it doesn't actually give the trust in website, but more likely to give a concern to think of for customers.

Photos can be corrected as well, I mean some products have stretched photos and doesn't look appealing.

Hope it helps

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Ok Thanks i will take popups out, i been trying to take it out and i can't

@Teem wrote:

Hi there,

First thing I noticed that you are using a lot of apps, which are popping up or showing as notifications, product page is quite messy as well, try to make it simpler. I understand that it is for the sake of social proof/trust. But if you ask me, it doesn't actually give the trust in website, but more likely to give a concern to think of for customers.

Photos can be corrected as well, I mean some products have stretched photos and doesn't look appealing.

Hope it helps

, i will look for it, and pictures i will change some, Thanks again

1 Like