Need a review of store

Solved
nuvizions
3 0 0

Hey I know everyone is busy. If there is an experience  Ecommerce store owner that has resolved the multitude of newbie questions would appreciate a review of store.  I know people throw alot of money at advertising primarily facebook it appears. No reason putting the cart in front of the horse need to make sure what I have done is ok and than next step.  www.nuvizions.co    is site let me know please.

0 Likes

Dear @nuvizions 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestion will help you

• Need to improve page store speed for mobile 

nuvizonspeed.png

• Add favicon
  • Logo can be better
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust

space.png

• At footer:

thenuvfooter.png

• Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Add "Add to cart" option at product page
  • Do SEO
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes

Hi @nuvizions,

Hope you are having a wonderful day! I must agree it’s a great choice to improve the website itself first before investing in any kinds of marketing. Besides, I see that your store looks quite professional already - you have taken care of even little details to utilize user experience, and I love the font family that you are using.

As there is always room for improvement, here are some recommendations that I have for your store:

1, You may want to double check logo image on the header. It will look more professional with transparent background.

PageFly_0-1615190689988.png

2, Make sure the Product Title only contains crucial information, so customers can understand it within a single glance. 

PageFly_1-1615190690033.png

3, This section looks a little cramped. Try adding more space between each badge and adding more space below to differentiate the section with the footer. 

PageFly_2-1615190690094.png

4, Add an Add to Cart button so customers can keep on exploring more products after choosing what they want, without being redirected to another page.

PageFly_3-1615190689977.png

5, Get rid of unnecessary blank space on this page: 

https://nuvizions.co/collections/smart-electronics/products/digital-meat-bbq-thermometer-wireless-ki...

PageFly_4-1615190690027.png

6, It’s unnecessary to add every Product image into Product description. The more customers scroll, the more they get tired of the product.

PageFly_5-1615190689991.png

Overall, your store is amazingly built, I must say. I hope these suggestions can make your store one step closer to perfection! You can give it a like if you find it useful or mark as the solution if it answers your question.

Hope your business is successful and gain more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
- Learn How To Build A Successful eCommerce Subscription Business In This A-Z Free Course
- Inspiring example: PageFly builds a complete Shopify landing page base on Nike.com
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Youtube | PageFly Community | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @nuvizions,

Congratulations on launching you store! I've taken a look through and I have a few suggestions.

First, I'd remove the background from your logo, it will clean up the appearance and look more professional:

nu-logo.png

Next, I'd work on your product titles, descriptions and SEO (SEO can be done on the same page at the same time).

nu-product-titles.png

You have your items named things like "Zipper Repair never need until you do!", the problem with names like this is that a person trying to find these types of products in Google is not going to type "Zipper Repair never need until you do!". they will likely type some like "zipper repair kit". By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to make sure that you are including the same words that a person would be using when they are doing their search. We did a whole video on this and how to edit it within your Shopify store:

With your dropdown menu's, I'd make the "View All" link stand out more. I think it will get missed and then the visitor may miss the additional products you have.

nu-dropdown.png

You mentioned ads in your post, before you run ad's, I'd recommend giving this a watch:

Last few things - at checkout I wouldn't make apartment/suite a required field (it wont apply to everyone). I'd also recommend not requiring a phone number unless it's necessary. Last, I'd add in a estimated shipping time. You might think longer shipping times would turn people off - and maybe it will but long-term, you want happy customers and it's better to just say up front, "hey, this could take up to 3-4 weeks to arrive" rather than not giving a shipping time and then getting an email 2 weeks later from an unhappy customer wondering where their package is.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution! If you have any questions or are interested in talking to us 1-1, don't hesitate to reach out, our email address is ecomgeeksco@gmail.com.

Best of luck!

FREE TRAINING FOR SHOPIFY DROPSHIPPERS
High traffic with little to no sales? Can’t figure out why visitors are abandoning cart? Don’t know what it is you are doing wrong? We can help! Free private Facebook training April 26 – 30, live every day at 1:00PM (EST). Click to sign up.