Need a review on my store!

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
Hi, I went live 2 weeks back though there are visitors, but unable to convert..

Can you guys let me know if there is anything that is putting off my customers?

It will be of great help.

Url: www.trucrystals.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi, Trucrystals, 
I have just visited your website. Overall, I think it is quite professional and pretty. Here are some feedbacks to make it better. 
1. Logo

When people move to different pages on your site, and they want to quickly turn back to your Homepage. However, your logo is not linking to your homepage. So, it may cause inconvenient customer experiences. 

2. Improve your page loading speed

Your page loading time is quite low on both the mobile and laptop view. You can check it via Google Page Speed Insights and find improvement suggestions.

aa.png

3. Improve your Contact Us page

Add more Contact options such as your address, telephones, etc. The easier customers can contact you, the more they are willing to buy your products.

qe.png

4. Our Story page

- Add more images/videos to make your our story page more attractive. 
I hope that these above feedbacks are helpful for you!

- Tips to optimize website load speed: http://academy.pagefly.io/load-speed-optimization
- Are you building Shopify stores? Check out PageFly - An Advanced Page Builder trusted by non-techies and pro web designers.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
Thank you so much for taking time and letting me know how I can improve the site. Im glad you liked it too :)

Will definitely work on it!

A Big thanks! 🙏
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1481 93 324

Hey Tru Crystals,

Inspite of having immense potential, some drawbacks are holding your store far behind from succeeding. Some of these are listed below as follows:

1. The presence of the "Currency Converter" is a must at the homepage as you deal with "Worldwide Shipping".
  2. Placement of the header template above the logo and the sidelinks is quite essential for a better header look instead of keeping it below the main menu.
  3. "Home" button if placed at the beginning of the main menu will impart completeness and logicality to it.
  4. Enhancement of social connectivity is possible only if you add some more social links like Twitter, Linked in etc to the site footer.
  5. Decisiveness of the customers can be further improved if you add product reviews below each item.
  6. Customer belief and trust can be made even more stronger if you add "Testimonials" to the site footer.
  7. "New arrivals" in the main menu tend to keep customers updated regarding the latest store trends and designs.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here. 
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the store becomes capable of converting visitors to customers through store improvement.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
356 30 59

Hi, there!

This is Ren from the Shopify support team, here to help! 

I had a look through your website and must say that it's a beautiful website and it's well built! I doubt that the actually online store is the reason why you aren't seeing any conversions. You've really nailed the design and content, so let's take a look at how you are marketing. Are you running any ads? How are you utilizing social media? I can see that you have a great start on an instagram following, have you considered using instagram as a sales channel? 

Another aspect of gaining traffic and increasing sales would be your visibility! This is achieved through SEO. When customers start a search for your store or the products that you carry, you want your store to be visible on the front page, usually one of the top results! SEO is what helps fine tune your website content and search-ability to increase your change of ranking higher for keywords relevant to your products. 

A third method to consider that can help generate buzz and excitement over your brand would be to run a contest or giveaway. Create incentive by offering a free product or prize with order in exchange for participation via social media engagement. We have a handful of app integrations  that can assist with running sweepstakes as well as some third-party tools that can help. Encourage customers to visit your store with these methods and then use techniques like exit intent pop-ups  to offer coupon incentives. 

I really love that you have a blog with several posts up already as this is a great way to create even more engaging content that helps support the vibe that surrounds your brand. This is a great way to feature videos, podcasts and guides.

I think you are off to a very strong start! Keep up the great work and let me know what you think of the suggestions above! It's only a matter of time before your sales start rolling in. 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
253 24 102

Hi @Trucrystals 

Your store truly reflects peacefulness and good vibes:) 

The amount of information that you provide your customer with is very appropriate, a person gets to see a very nice picture of the product, read full description and see the benefits. I am positive that crystal lovers would enjoy your site and your products. I respect  the fact that you donate the portion of revenue to kids in India, it tells a lot about the shopowners and from marketing point of view makes the site even more trustworthy. I do not think that there is something I would recommend changing in terms of design, however, there are some pieces of advice regarding functionality.  

1) The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, people always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand on it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving discount for nothing, give them as rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

2) It seems that some type of Tier system would work great for your site. You can use the Rewarding system as above and give points depending on how many actions a person has completed, and based on that you can assign tiers to them. The tiers will be named after various crystals for  example.  

3) Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

For implementing all that on your store you can use apps, try to reach for ones that have more than one function within. I recommend using Growave, because if offer 10 marketing tools, such as Rewards, Reviews, Instagram, Social login etc all in one. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you, If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

I wish you the best of luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
Thank you so much for taking time and reviewing. I'll definitely consider currency app.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
Thank you so much Ren, yes im doing fb ads with no conversion of course.. May be I need to take time and better my ads.. :)

Your words means a lot! 😊🙏
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
Hello Aizada,
No it's been 2 weeks my shop went live. First week I offered discounts as a new site. Now.,im offering them for womens day which is 8th.. I'll take it off after 8th. I'll definitely consider your points going further thank you!
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
125 5 25

Hi,

I did vist your store and you have great products.

I also did a flare check on your website, you have 16 results indexed by Google. But your website has 74+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). So I would suggest getting your pages found by Google, Bing and other major search engines will be beneficial to you in terms of generating sales from organic searches.

You can submit your sitemap regularly to these major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare that offers many other major benefits.

Hope this was helpful.

Asha

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes