Thank you very much,

Jeani Duarte

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
774 17 220

Hi @Jeani-Duarte !

Very nice logo, but very eye-catchy.

Add clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.

I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Jeani-Duarte, congrats on your store!

I have a few suggestions and would love to share with you:

Home page

- It's very nice that you mention your product ranges from menu navigation, it's very helpful for first time visitors, they know what store is about and what kind of products your sell

- However, the CTA on the banner doesn't seem to be attractive. At first, it was confusing, I didn't know if it was a button => Start your CTA with a verb.

I learn a trick from a professional web designer, fill in the blank "I want to..." when you write the CTA button

PageFly_0-1604374324940.png

- Try to align your text and images by revising your copy and use images with the same size to create an organized look. Also update your collection image => as right now, it creates a feeling that your store is under construction, rather than a live store.

PageFly_2-1604374667200.png

- Add testimonials and social proof: From my experience, testimonial and social proof are extremely important to gain trust from audience, especially with beauty products. So make sure you will include some, testimonials can be text but it will be nicer if you have video testimonials where somebody uses your products.

- Add certificates of the ingredients: as you said your products are organic, let's prove it.

- All the social buttons lead me to 404 pages => It isn't good for your store credibility

PageFly_3-1604374861286.png

- When I clicked on About us from menu navigation, I went to a collection page?

PageFly_4-1604374958181.png

but I found a page, which is more suitable to be an About us page => I suggest your add a photo of yourself here, it's good to build trust

PageFly_5-1604374984055.png

Product page

- Add return and refund policy: so your visitors could feel safer to buy from you

- Show the product texture: the product images are now more focused on showing the packaging rather than showing what's inside

In summary, trust is the main element that I'd suggest you improve to have better conversion rate. We have a guide here, so check it out when you have time https://academy.pagefly.io/guide/build-business-credibility-trust/

Also, Shopify has made this awesome blog https://www.shopify.com/blog/how-to-increase-website-traffic, I believe you will get amazing tips from here.

I hope you will get some ideas to optimize now. If they are, please like the answer. Thank you in advance.

Have a nice day and best of luck to you!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1908 120 299

Dear Jeani,

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help 

• Optimize your footer with policy documents and add proper social profiles link with respect to icons (currently showing 404)
  • Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 25-35

3dsspeed.png

• Add a predictive search feature
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Show "Add to cart popup"
  • Balancing color, font and images etc
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.
  • Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy. Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Go for ON page SEO
  • Take the advantage of free Google merchant without Google shopping ads
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
247 9 73

Hey there @Jeani-Duarte Here's what I'd like to suggest - 

1. When I'm at your homepage, I see Body, Mind & Spirit as the odd one out there. Remove it maybe? 

2. You've come up with a great logo, but it's not exactly clear. Maybe a better quality can be uploaded? Pixels are bursting .. have a look :

cats.jpg

3. You've come up with decent product pages, but I guess you forgot to include customer reviews to your store! Add them! 

4. You've added a blog section, that's great! But you forgot to add some of the crucial pages in your store - product policy, privacy, returns, and shipping policy! 

I really love how you've carefully worked on your CTAs! It'll definitely reap something great in the coming time! 

We wish you all the best for your Shopify journey! With the festive season on its way, be prepared to handle the rush of holiday shoppers! Upcoming 5 days might prove to be a turnaround for your store! 

I'm from CedCommerce - a dedicated eCommerce agency that's on a journey to help online sellers with their store development, promotion, and integration to global marketplaces! 

Let me know if we can be of any help to you! 

Happy selling! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
Highlighted
6 0 0
Wow, now I'm completely confused. You lost me with the first suggestion. I
thought much of this was covered on my site. How do I get help checking off
this list. It's a language I'm struggling with.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1503 75 256

Hello @Jeani-Duarte, I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback:

- Keep the size of every image similar. Add image & collection title in the blank collection.

Screenshot (22).png 

- After collections display product recommendations on the homepage like bestsellers. 

- Display testimonials on the homepage.

- You can add Instagram Feed on the homepage.

You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. Add chatbot, email marketing, announcement bar, sales motivator bar, timer bar,  web push notification,  and many others. It will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate.

- Welcome your customers with a welcome popup, discount popup. 

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Thank you for your advice. I am still trying to learn the lango. What is CTAs?

How do you create a hero banner and what is that?

I had a lot of products that I collected as ecommerce. Nothing happened and it got more confusing. I want to just focus on these products for now and niche the  Healthy Life Style, Skin Care, Fitness and Nutrition. I am working on more materials but want to be sure on at least on the right track with what I currently have.

I haven't figured out how to add review or how to request them through my page yet. I really need help with that too. And log in feature.

I like what you said about the discount. I am actually getting ready to raise the price because its a very expensive product to create as well as its one of my best sellers. The sale price is my old price. Maybe I am going about it wrong?

Still trying to understand how to offer awards, looking to offer a bundle discount.

I look forward to any further advice and guidance.

Thank you,

Jeani Duarte

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Thank you for replying to my call for help.

I am still learning to navigate my theme. I still am learning the lango as well. LOL

CTA, is still a little confusing as to what and where that is. Yes, I agree the The Body, Mind and Spirit on the header banner does look odd.

I have deleted that extra collection several times and its still showing up. UGH.

Under the collection titles you placed a red box. How would you suggest I address this?

I am currently working on new product photos to help clean up the over all look.

I agree testimonies and social proof is important. Videos are coming soon. I think that "placing these into my theme has been my biggest issue. I have worked on policy pages, about's, How to, Blogs and they are not seeming to be showing up after I save. It saves differently from the work I just complete. Its been getting stressful and not sure if its my theme, something I am doing wrong. Etc. I just actually found the menu tab and started working on updating that just last week. Once again. When I save, and preview, things are so very different and showing up or not showing up.

I will add more videos and pictures as well as descriptions of the texture experience. Plus try to see where my return and policy went to.

I think I am having lango and navigation issues. LOL

I will definitely check out the links you sent today.

Thank you so much for taking the time to go through this for me.

Its very much appreciated.

Jeani Duarte

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hello, Thank you for responding to my request for help.

Great information. I am still stuck on to how to add reviews to my product pages?

For some reason the menu banner would not allow me to add any further pages. Is it the themes limit?

I am still not sure what CTA stands for. 

I can definitely use more advice. Should I try a different theme maybe?

Looking forward,

Jeani Duarte  

0 Likes