Need advices on this store

AlimAzzouz
Tourist
3 0 2

Build this store two weeks ago, it is live, but the conversion rate is 0.2%.
I'd love to hear from you about any changes I need to maneuver

Link: https://store.cafe-de-paris.jp/

Thank you guys

hey @AlimAzzouz , i checked your website. Have mentioned few things you can do to improve the conversion rate of your store:

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

Social proof comes in many forms. They can be reviews, trust badges, customer testimonials, videos, ratings, etc. Customers are more likely to trust you when you have social proofs that establish you’re a reputable brand other people are already buying from.

•  Reviews: Get more reviews in your products, this is for shoppers to gain some confidence in buying from your store.
  •  Add Trust Badges and trust seals: One of the easiest things you can do to make your e-commerce site more trustworthy is to add trust badges, this will make them feel more comfortable making a purchase.

Trust Badges Like mentioned in the below image

Screenshot-2020-07-02-at-10.42.03-PM.png

Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase

Thank you,
Mufeed Aziz
LuckyDanny
Shopify Partner
246 43 151

Hey there, @AlimAzzouz!  
First of all, great start on the store! Now we just need to get that conversion rate to grow.

A few things off the bat:

• Currency localization: You must have a way to translate the text and help international visitors
  • Consistency: The English/French/Japanese combinations aren’t working. Instead of trying to incorporate semi-French into your text (i.e., “Le Made”), be consistent. You also run the risk of improper translation, such as the “Le Made in France” statement. That means nothing in actual French. 
  • Hero Image: Be sure to add a CTA button. That’s a huge missed opportunity.
  • Product select: I would suggest doing some evaluating (and run a poll!) to see what products are driving the most interest. Right now there’s a lot of variety, and that’s not always a good thing. 
  • Reviews: I don’t think these help. At first, I was really confused as to how a website could be a style of Provence. Since you don’t mention anything about a physical location, it stands out as very confusing. 

The good news is that I see you have Lucky Orange on your store. As one of the co-founders, I know this is going to give you a huge advantage to better understand what your visitors are experiencing and how to make it better.  

• Homepage: Use your scroll heatmap to see how far down the page people are scrolling. Next, look at your click heatmap. Your goal is to see what information people are missing and what they are interested in. I always find it helpful to also look at precise interactions. I would also suggest test re-structuring your homepage to potentially make it shorter and moving the collections below your hero image. 
  • Navigation: Use session recordings of people who didn’t convert and those who did to look at how they move around your site. Are they on mobile and use the hamburger menu? Do they use your navigation bar on desktop? Heatmaps can help with this as well. I would suggest moving About down to the footer and adding a Shop All collection for those who want to look at everything. 
  • Collection page: Heatmaps will show you where people are clicking and how they use your drop-downs. Personally, I would try to get all products on one page instead of several. Most people aren’t willing to sort through multiple pages. Also, watch your collection names. “Fashion” may make some people think of clothing rather than accessories. 
  • Product page: For reference, I’m on this product page. I would give it a more attractive name. This is really where a currency localization and translation option would stand out. When using the English translation option through Chrome, the Buy Now button is repeated multiple times. Again, use a heatmap to see where people click. I would condense the details significantly. There’s a lot of information here that may not be helpful. Also, where are the reviews? Make sure there are options to leave product-specific reviews.
  • Communication: While the Facebook Messenger chat option is fine, it’s going to require visitors to leave your website. Since you have chat included with Lucky Orange, why not use it to stop people with questions while they are still on your website? 

To sum it all up, I think you’re on the right track. Take a look at what your visitors are doing and wanting to isolate what could be holding back those conversions. 

I hope this helps! Good luck! If there’s anything I or my team can do to help you get more from Lucky Orange, don’t hesitate to let me know. 

Cheers - Danny

Proud to be a Shopify Plus Partner

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Hi  @AlimAzzouz , 

I’m Richard, CRO Expert at PageFly. I would like to have some feedback on your store:

The header:  Many customers will use the main menu on the header to check your pages and navigate through the site. Enabling the sticky header can keep the Main Menu and other useful elements always visible to customers.

RichardNguyen_3-1610744818180.png

The banner: your banner has a heading but not the CTAs. To guide customers to the page that you want, you will need to add more CTA, attractive Heading and more banners. The background images should be more about the products and your brand. A good banner can keep customers on the Homepage and make them curious.

RichardNguyen_4-1610744818187.png

More Products on the Homepage: Add-to-Cart or Buy Now on your product list can allow customers to make the purchases without landing on the product page. The hover effect on the product images can be useful too, it can show extra information about the product.

Product page

Product images: your product images are good. But you still need to add more product images which show more angles of your products. You can try some of the products like bags and take the pictures, it can prove the originality of your product.

RichardNguyen_5-1610744818182.png

Discounts: discounts combine with the countdown timer can urge customers to make their purchases faster. When customers see a discounted product, they will have more reasons to stay and discover your store.

Review: just like the Testimonial section on the Homepage, the product page should have a review section to prove the quality of products and services. It can also improve the credibility of your store.

More information and policies: customers will want to check the information like refund or shipping policies. You can add more information to this page, and please use the Accordions if you want to reduce the space of those sections.

That is some of my feedback, I hope they could be useful for you and your store. Please hit Like or Solution if you agree.

Cheer!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
730 73 131

Hi @AlimAzzouz,

Hyde here from Shopify. Congratulations!

You've made a great start, but there are a few things you'd need to consider and they're outlined in this community post here. Have a look through that and if you have further questions, i'd be happy to address them here. 

I hope that helps!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
AlimAzzouz
Tourist
3 0 2

Thank you guys for all this helpful advice.
I still working on it.

The point I am seeing a big drop or conversion right now is at the product page, I would like to add swatches but still struggling. Any suggestions or help will be more than welcome.

Best,
Alim

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2404 140 433

Hello @AlimAzzouz, I hope you are doing well! I reviewed your store and here are some suggestions you can work on:

- The buy now button has more than one buy now written on it. In another screenshot, you can see that the 'Add to Cart' button in Japanese but the 'Buy Now' is in English. The translation is not proper. All customers cannot understand the Japanese content on the image. Adding images without any content will be better. 

AiTrillion_0-1611124530857.png

AiTrillion_2-1611124761927.png

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversion

- Add reviews on the product page. 

- The layout of the store looks good. 

- You need to make your store more engaging and interactive to make people purchase from it. Add customer engagement tools in your store:

• You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increases sales and helps in retaining your customers.
  • Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
  • Add a newsletter signup popup with a discount code. 
  • Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes