Need advise on first Store!

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2
We launched our store over a month ago, we are advertising on google, Facebook and Instagram. Getting views but no buys, can someone take a look and see what more we could do to start getting sales? Elitekirkcorporation.com. Thanks!
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
255 1 46

Hi there,

Couple things to consider doing:

• You need to create a legit logo. It represents your brand, and people will make snap judgements about your site based on it. Consider getting one professionally made.
  • Would suggest a different color scheme. Color invoke different emotions in people. While red is effective in drawing attention, it is typically used for indicating errors/warnings. Subconsciously, it may deter people from proceeding forward with actions on your site. Attention grabbing colors should be used in moderation.
  • Don't use a gmail address. Use an email address from your domain to look more professional.
  • Add product reviews to your product page
  • You are covering a wide assortment of product types on your store. You should narrow down to a 1-2 to start. The reality is that if you can't figure out how to sell one type effectively, adding more doesn't mean your sales will increase.
  • Your product details are pretty lacking. You should use the product description as an opportunity to describe why the product is awesome
  • Should list your contact details (address, phone). If you're not willing to be transparent about who you are, you should not expect customers to provide you with the sensitive credit card information.

Cheers,

Ryoma

Utilize Trust Seals with Reviews Generation to increase your sales conversions - https://apps.shopify.com/trust
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1710 26 185

Hello,

I just had look into your store. I observed few points on your store.
Your website text color is not attractive for looking, I would suggest modifying the color of text.
And your items have only specifications, I would suggest including item description too. An elegantly composed item description clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item as well as need it. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes

Hello,

Congratulation for your store! I have gone through your store and here are some feedback

1. Use call to action button in Banners

2. Use gif images in collection

3. Optimize your page speed

4. Categorized your product

5. Add blog section

6. Integrate your Instagram feed

7. Optimize your product page

8. Use favicon 

There are other advance tips we have for you. Please contact us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
472 46 237

Hi AK88,

General
  • It might be a good idea to create a logo for your business! Having a professional logo makes your brand stand out and more memorable. There are many great free tools that you can use to make one, such as Hatchful.
  • Your store doesn't have a favicon. A favicon is a small image that appears on the browser tabs. It helps strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.
  • Use a professional email address like hello@shopaddress.com or info@shopaddress.com, instead of a generic email address like Gmail or Yahoo.
Homepage
  • You have a newsletter box which is great. But I would recommend adding a discount code to entice your visitor to give an email address.
  • I suggest adding your social media pages on the footer menu. Your store doesn't have any social media icons right now. You'd be surprised at how many people will check your links out.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes