Need an honest feedback- only 10 customers bought in 3months ( 7 are my friends )

Solved
Mahmoodzzz
2 0 1

Hi Shopify community, 

I dont know what I am doing wrong, or why trust is not yet there with the customers who enters my website ( almost had 1000 visits). 

Can you please let me know what your thoughts are or what I am doing wrong? 

my website: https://halya.om 

Thanks

Mahmood

0 Likes
Danishecom
Tourist
175 4 16

@Mahmoodzzz  there is many things that need to fix in your store people not trusting your store because it is not looking professional. You need some changes first of all change your logo, change your product pages it's not looking appealing.  add a review on your product pages. Re you doing marketing of your store or not?

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2427 141 439

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Mahmoodzzz, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the Aitrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. I do also have a few suggestions to offer you:

- In a drop-down menu of the 'valentines day special' and 'makeup', there's nothing in there.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Showcase reviews on the home page. Add review carousel.

- The announcement bar is in a different language. If you are targeting worldwide then you have to take care of the language in the whole online store.

- On the product page, display the 'add to cart' and 'buy now' buttons below the price and not after the product description.

- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

- Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
MarkRoss
Tourist
56 5 14

This is an accepted solution.

Hi,

I look at your message and smile. You did great website and It's look really good.

So Now you just need to make some small adjusts to make it better.

This is isn't easy ,However, it worth it. You now need to make some changes to sell more. I will try to do the best and help you improve your website to increase your orders

So lets start,

Your main goal is people will place an order so lets divide it for few steps:

1. client get into your website and take a look

2. He must get personal experience and choose product he like

3. He should add product to cart

4. He need to place an order

step one, A client get into the website great! Now he looking at the website,

What you can do that he will want to continue shopping? So you need to do few things

1. change logo place on navBar to left in height of the categories.

2. Main image should take 80% of the width and must be center

3.I will recommend you to make style image instead of this image and make sure you have lace to put the "Shop Now" buton.

Now the client scroll down and enter product page at link https://halya.om/products/huda-beauty-power-bullet-matte 

good things you did and I really like

1. You added a video, Products that also have video feels more quality

2.You added shipping & delivery section.

Things I will recommend to add or change

1. put the video in the gallery slider with the images.

2.If I want to add this product to the cart you dont see the optin you make them must scrolling down and there is a lose point of add to cart. Make this more higher place.

I did all of this changes with twik.io. Highly recommend them, Its easy and about the personal experience the client should get I made with Twik and now my website is more personal for each client.

My orders number get bigger after the personalization. I think you should try it out

Good luck

0 Likes
Mahmoodzzz
2 0 1

Thanks alot for the detailed feedback really appreciated it. I have started implementing some of your observations already.