Need comment on our beta app for on demand product personalization

Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 0

Hello,

I'm from Mediaclip, we are a software company. We develop an App for Shopify site owner to offer on demand products that can be personalized. We are looking for feedback on the workflow and on the product creation experience.  Any constructive comments are welcome. 

Here is the demo site: https://mediaclip.myshopify.com/

Thank you in advance.

Andy

0 Likes
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
158 5 45

Hi, Andy!

I've gone through your app and I just have a few quirks in the UI/UX I noticed:

• After uploading one image and trying to upload a second it's confusing where to click to upload it, as after you click upload there's just a white screen. Here is a video to better explain.

• It seems like once you upload an image to the app you can delete it from the app, which might make users uncomfortable.

• When I add an image and the resolution of the image is too low I don't know where to go to find out what the minimum resolution should be.

• I tried to add the Canvas-Portrait-16 x 20 but it gave me a loading screen and didn't got to the editing screen until after about 20 seconds.

• On this screen that describes how to upload an image the text could be designed to be more clear. You could use italics or colour to differentiate from the two actions available. 

Otherwise the app is works well. I was able to get to the checkout easily and the mock ups of the final product look good.

I hope this feedback is helpful.

_Ash_ | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like