Need feed back on redesigned store

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi i got my store redesigned and I get sessions everyday but no sales yet I know I have to build an audience which I am working on but not a single sale since I started can someone tell me what I am doing wrong I would really appreciate it www.dreamkbeauty.com

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

Good start to your store...here are somethings I would change to take it up a notch.

Homepage Feedback

1. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

2. If you are going to have a product on your homepage. Make it a Featured Product type section as it makes it look like something planned. This leggings needs a section title and why you picked this product to feature

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hi Dreamkbeauty1

Congratulations on your store page! Your homepage looks fabulous already! I love your logo. I have a very special love for dreamcatchers. So that's really great! :)

Coming to your product catalogue, keeping the size of all images the same is generally a good idea. It makes it so easy for the user to just browse through.

Testimonials and reviews are pretty important too because like many other people, I too, like to buy only those skin care products which have amazing reviews. 

I missed seeing any social proof and urgency in the catalog. Something that would catch my attention and drive me to buy immediately. 

A suggestion here. You could add some kind of stickers or labels to highlight things like trending, sale, or free shipping etc. The Shopify app store is source of some really good Apps that can give your catalogue the focus it really needs. That's the best way you can make sure that you can convert a new visitor into a buyer!

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes