Need feedback & review on my store please!

saharabazaar
1 0 0

Hi, I've been running a shopify store since October, it's had a lot of traffic every now & then but no sales. I've spent money on facebook ads but nothing so far. I've managed to watch videos to familiarize myself with everything shopify related but I don't know if I'm doing something wrong. I'd really appreciate some assistance. My website is www.saharabazaar.com

0 Likes

Hi @saharabazaar,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I just took a look at your homepage and want to give you some points of view. I hope this will help!

You can also refer to this social album to get more tips to personalize your homepage. Or this guide to know how to optimize conversion rate for your store.

1. Make the menu and search field sticky

With a sticky menu, visitors can access to any page on it when they land on anywhere on your homepage. Making a search bar prominent is also very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

2. Add Call-to-action button on the hero banner

The banner is one of important factors that grab customers' attention at the first time they visit your store. Adding a prominent button on the homepage can help you increase sales.

3. Move your collections up to the top of page

You should move collection section to the top of page (under the banner). This section will give visitor an overview of which kind of product you are having on your store. And visitor can find collection they want, click on it and find the products they need quickly.

4. Add secondary images to product image

Because you sell clothes, visitors will want to see more 1 product image. You should add secondary images so when visitor hover on the main image, they can see other ones in many angles. 

If your product has many color variants, you can add color swatches to make your product more attractive

Consider using images with the same size:

Sahara Bazaar 2021-01-13 09-31-27.png

And instead of showing products in each collection, you can feature other collections such as best-sellers, on-sale...This helps grab visitors' attention more effectively.

5. Add ATC button under each product

With ATC button, visitors can add the products they intend to buy to cart while they can also visit your homepage. 

6. Improve the collection list

Sahara Bazaar 2021-01-13 09-34-39.png

The collection name is hard to see because it blends with the background. Please highlight the text or make the background transparent.  

7. Add testimonials/ reviews

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonial/product reviews on your store. You can check this guide to know more its benefit and how to make it effective. 

You can consider using a Shopify app builder to do more customization to your page. This is the app I'm working on - PageFly. This app helps you easily customize your any Shopify page and make it more attractive.

If you find my comment useful, you can like or mark it as a solution. Have a great day!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

waytoapps
Trailblazer
239 21 114

Hi

Your store looks good. I went through your store and here are few tips which you can work on it.

Firstly, I suggest you to change the Layout and make sure to have all the main category list on the Header Section to get more Professional Look.

Add a nice Logo on the Homepage. It gives Identity and separates you from competition.

There is a search field which is good but try to make it confined to header Section only, as current is switching to new page when click on it.

Make a Sticky type header so that Navigation on Header section and search field becomes easy to the Customers.

Add 'Shop Now' CTA on the Home banner to take customers directly to the offered collections. 

Install a Chatbot on the Homepage which helps you in analyzing data on customer choices and solve the customer queries.

Add more number of related products in the product pages to increase your Cross sales.

There are no Reviews on your Products. I suggest you to add customer Reviews on  your products to increase the sales further.

If you have any hand made products in your store Consider to sell on Etsy platform. There are Etsy Integration apps in the shopify app store .

Thanks

ShopList 

Thanks,
Waytoapps
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hello @saharabazaar,

I hope you are doing well! This is AiTrillion, I reviewed your store and here are some suggestions that you can work on:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Images (with a call to action button)- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

- Add about us page.

- All the images must be of the same standard size and aligned. Make your store look organized.

- Also, your store lacks in customer engagement. Increase customer engagement by engaging the traffic coming to the store which will help you to increase the conversion and retention rate. Engage the visitors by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. 

Add a web push notification to reach your customers directly even when they are not in your store without getting their email address.

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page of reviews.

Entice customers with a discount popup and give them a discount code. 

Moreover,  if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

If you have any questions, I will be happy to help.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.