Very low conversion rates and people usually end up abandoning carts. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, whether it be targeting the wrong people or having just really bad ad targeting. So far I have a total of zero sales, and I'm really getting worried as I need to pay for all this money I'm spending.
I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
Logo & Favicon :
Logo & Favicon -- Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.
A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.
Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer.
App Integration :
Try This App - Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster .
11-in-1 App to Maximize your Sales and Conversion
Please check our fully functional Demo Store
Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
First things first, I'd pause your ads, take a deep breath until you figure things out. Because if your store is not 100% optimized to convert, you're throwing money down the drain on paid ads.
So I've had a look at your store and Im really impressed with your homepage. It looks clean, inviting and trustworthy enough. Your product pages tell a completely different story though. There is just SO much going on, that any visitor is going to feel overwhelmed and probably not confident enough in your brand to purchase.
I can only advise whats worked for myself and clients of mine, and will probably work for you.
Get rid of your trust badges. Put them in your footer if need be. Right now they look pixelated, and take away from your branding. Not to mention saying "trust me" is the fastest way to get people not to trust you.
Ditch the countdown timer. They're just not that effective anymore. Especially considering more and more people are aware of dropshipping stores selling low quality goods. Right now your product pages scream "I'm a dropshipper!". Which brings me to the next point.
Make it your own. The key to successfully dropshipping is to make your branding so tight that people land on your store, without ever realizing you're dropshipping, and look no further to find the product than your site. You need to make yourself look like an industry leader to gain their trust. All your urgency indicators and all the different colors are taking away from your credibility as a brand.
Filter your reviews. Reviews imported from AliExpress always need to be filtered. There are images on your pages that customers really shouldn't see. Poor packaging etc. For example:
Moldy, soggy corner, bad:
Product in use, good:
Filter these from your Loox dashboard!
Get inspiration. One look at your competitors will give you amazing insight into best practices as a tech brand.
Skullcandy dont need a thousand images with features, just a few compelling benefits with some crisp imagery.
They also use amazing headlines to capture the readers imagination.
Your products look good and will definitely sell. You just need to strengthen your branding, become more trustworthy and give a compelling reason why people should spend their money on your product.
Do this and you'll make your ad money back in no time. Good luck :)
The search landing page is disabled. Apart from that, a "home" button is a must at the starting of the main menu of any ecommerce store. Some other observations regarding store modification are as follows:
Wish the store receives an increment in the overall conversions received very soon.
1. Add slider images in the first fold of the homepage. Then display the collection, give product recommendations, then display testimonials.
2. Make your store interactive and engaging to get sales and conversions. Start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.
3. Add a Chatbot- You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.
4. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
5. You can start notifying your customers when they abandoned your cart. This can be done in many ways. You can send them an abandoned cart push notification or an abandoned cart email. This will reduce your cart abandonment. Not only this you can also start rewarding your customers with loyalty points when they come back to recover the abandoned cart.
To implement these engagement features on your store. You can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.