Need feedback for my store! For bounce rate and conversion!!

Markoz21
Tourist
4 0 1
Hey yall,

I have started my website a few weeks ago and started promoting with Instagram influencers and also running my own ads.

I am getting about 100 visitors a day on the site but seems like theybare just bouncing off the site after a minute or so.. I wanted to see if any of you had some feedback back on what it could be?

Here is my store
Https://Animerus.shop

Let me know if there is anything that i might be missing or I can improve on the website.

Thanks in advance for your time.
0 Likes
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 162

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. It's a cool looking website, you've done some great work. I'm just curious about where the source of your traffic is coming from? Likely, if they are bouncing away, they are not the high-quality traffic you are searching for. 

If you gave the community a rough idea of how you are currently marketing your business we may be able to make some suggestions on why it appears customers are bouncing off the site. Do you find that they are adding products to the cart? 

If you haven't developed a marketing plan, I strongly suggest drafting one. Who is your core audience? Have you identified their interests and behaviors? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes