Need feedback for my store can't get sales

Highlighted
2 0 0

Looking for feedback on my store I get sessions but no convertions did some ads and tweaking here and there .What's your general thoughts thanks dkrbeauty.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Dreamkbeauty1 ,

I just reviewed your store I really liked it, it's amazing. You need to work on few aspects to improve your store and increase your sales.

Homepage: I like your homepage, but it could be better. Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. No one wants to scroll down the home page to view more of the page so focus only on showing your top products. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add sections such as ‘New arrivals’, ‘blogs’, ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘offers & discount banners’ etc. Ensure text is user-visible while web fonts are loading so that users can read even from further away.

Product Page: Provide a detailed product description to users it creates a better understanding of the product. You can add a Q&A section to make the product description more compelling. Insert product images into carousel.

Home page slider images: The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Write interesting taglines to captivate users attention.

Add Social Proof: Put effort Into online reviews & social proof as Social Proof builds brand image. 

Add write a review section - This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add ‘write a review section’ on our website and display it with the aggregate rating.

Build trust: Show off trust signals and customer testimonials to boost conversion. Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customer's trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is only 50%. It should be above 70%. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

dk.png

Suggestions for Sales:

What kind of ads are you running? I would suggest to learn the market as it becomes easier for you to identify the target customers and then draft an effective marketing strategy which may help position your business among the target audience.

Facebook Ads: For Facebook Advertising, you should first focus on your targeted audience. The audience should be narrow down with targeted location, interest-based group, demographics, etc.

Facebook is a very visual platform and you need to make sure that your ads are good at catching the eyes of your custom audience.
You can tell that your ad creative is performing poorly if your ad has a low CTR. The average CTR on Facebook is 0.9%.

Facebook ads can be a great way to increase traffic numbers for your website. However, if you have yet to see an adequate return on investment or poor CTR, it may just be that you’re making some common mistakes leading up to getting your custom audience to your landing page.

Google ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion and grow your business with Google Ads.

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Highlighted
Pathfinder
95 5 21

Hi @Dreamkbeauty1 ,

I had quick look at your website and can see that the design is wonderful. Also the collection of the products is too good.

Here are some suggestions that you can consider :

1. You should add social links.

2. Instagram feed could be added for better brand promotions.

3. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app. 

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

I hope above points helps :)

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

1 Like
Shopify Partner
386 34 156

Hi @Dreamkbeauty1 

The site is decent, I can tell that you put a lot of effort and resources on creating the site. I am sure that with little improvements here and there you will find your very customers :) 

Here a couple of things I have noticed while browsing around your site. 

-the hero banner slider is glitching. It is taking long for it to load and to switch from one to another. 

-the homepage is fully dedicated to categorizing your product and not used to its full potential. I recommend leaving the sections underneath the hero banner and replacing the other collection section with featured collections and bestsellers. 

-The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand on it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving discount for nothing, give them as rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway. You can try Growave for that feature:) 

-Put the You may also like section under the reviews widget, to make the latter more noticeable 

-Replace the guarantees with badges, that way they will draw more attention 

-Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

The main concern of mine is the side speed, it takes over 15 seconds to get back to the homepage from product page. I think that could be caused by a backend issue and if you have a devs team, ask them to take a look at it asap. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Good luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1061 53 158

Hello @Dreamkbeauty1,

Honestly, I need to appreciate you for showing up with such a captivating store. You have amazing products and everything is aesthetically appealing.

You might be getting a lot of traffic through ads but to convert the traffic into sales you have to keep the customers engaged on your store. Keeping the customers engaged on the store will enhance their browsing experience and they will end up making a purchase. To keep them engaged you should entice them with some rewards. Start using a loyalty program, you can give them loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notification, leaving a review, visiting a store. In this way, the number of push subscribers will increase, reviews will increase, newsletter subscribers will increase. You can send push notification to your customers in real-time which will help you to bring back visitors to your store and will help in winning back the losing customers. 

Have you tried the integration of web push notification with the loyalty reward program?

For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

To implement this integration you can install AiTrillion.com. It is a fully integrated app and with automation, you can track each and every activity of your customers and send them push notifications, emails in real-time which will result in sales. It is an all in one Shopify app. You can check it out. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes