Need feedback for my store!

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1
Hey guys, I am fairly new to the whole dropshipping idea and well I am trying my luck on anime accessories and apparel... I would like to get some feedback on the store and things I can improve on.

Https://Animerus.shop

Thanks!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 156

Hi @Markoz21 

I took a look at your site from an e-com expert perspective as well as anime lover perspective and here is what I have to say -the site is great but you need more products. 

My first expression on your site was "very neat and easy to browse in" 

I think when it comes to the sites for hobbies, it is hard to get overboard. The more images, the more information, bigger images, brighter colors will only do better. 

However, the Newsletter pop up gets a little frustrating when it appears every 20 seconds or so. Maybe increase the interval of it popping up. 

Overall, I recommend adding more activities on your site and adding more details and images on your site. Also, do not get started with ads without adding more products. 

For adding more activities and making your site "alive"  try out Growave. It offers Social Login, Reviews and Wishlist for free. 

-90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

-implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

-Imagine if you saw something that you quite like on the store, however, want to browse more, get more options and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Hopefully, I managed to help you a little, if so please let me know by liking this post

The best of luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1
Thank you so much for taking the time to navigate my store and give me sone great feedback.. I really appreciate all of it and wilk take down everything you mentioned.. I wi go ahead and make the site more interactive and also have all thw functions you mentioned..

I will check out growave and implement those ideas..

Thank you!
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 156

You are welcome! 

Feel free to reach out if you need additional help:) 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted

It is looking good. Just add good description of the products and add social media account to the store thanks

Webexpert
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Anime R' us,

Design a unique header template to be placed above the logo to highlight amazing discounts or free shipping offers if any. To be aware of the latest store trends and product designs, add "New Arrivals" to the homepage. Some other essential pointers for optimizing your store to get a fresh and unique look are as follows:

1. Social links are a must for better customer connectivity. Add Twitter, Linked In, Facebook etc to the footer for strong customer association.
  2. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  3. Placement of Login beside the Search bar and Cart would result in a more uniform header view.
  4. Giving promotional discounts in the form of discount codes or coupons can add to better customer engagement.
  5. Customers can decide better if they come across product reviews which you can add below each item.
  6. "Sale" section is a must in the main menu for keeping a stock of all discounted items together.
  7. Adding Instagram images and Testimonials can help promote your brand in a better way.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wishing you all the luck and fortune for the coming days. 

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like