Need feedback for my website

IridessenceCo
1 0 0

Hi everyone, 

I am a candle seller.

Please let me know what your thoughts are on my online shop from start to finish. Please visit my page https://7yaztdt0yfjmvqv2-52265648319.shopifypreview.com

Should I add or remove any parts?

How is the layout?

Check out section?

Does anyone know how to add a selection option on the product page? For example, when a customer selects an item I'd like for there to be an option offered so customers can select preferred sizes, colors, etc. 

Thanks in advance for your feedback  

0 Likes

Hi @IridessenceCo 

I like your store name and have good impression on the aesthetic of the store right after landing on the page. However, the if I didn't read the page title, I wouldn't know what you sell, as no text on the above the fold area tell me about it.

=> Let's create a heading telling who you are, what you sell, also 1 unique thing about your band to impress and persuade your store visitors to scroll down and read more about you. Also, you can add add a call to action button to product page (like Shop Now). When someone sees a button, it increases the chance that they will click. Also the current home page has no CTA button, you should have a least one primary CTA to lead people go further in your sale funnel.

The home page is rather short, you might want to add a product or a few featured products to better signify what you sell, and have more chance to engage the store visitors with your products.

Also, add a section that tells the benefits the visitors will receive if they buy from you like Free shipping, Money back guarantee, etc... it can assure the visitors and give them more reasons to buy.

You can check here https://pagefly.link/GFHpjUqU for more ideas to optimize the home page.

PRODUCT LISTING PAGE

- I recommend you have some adjectives attached below the product title that describe the scent. It will serve as a guide for the visitors, they can decide what sounds most attractive to them and they will explore more about it

PageFly_0-1618280620786.png

PRODUCT PAGE

- It seems lacking the quantity

PageFly_1-1618280675182.png

- Although it think it's hard to have more than 1 images if you sell candles, but try to have at least 3-4 images. They can be image of inside the candle that show the wax, the wick, 1 in-scale image to show how big the candle is (compared to common objects that can be found around us)

- I think if you can tell a story about this candle: like why you create it, what kinds of feeling it can bring to users. It's quite subjective but I find myself attracted by those when I shop for candles.

I think it's important to have a Refund & return policy page as well as About us page, it will help increasing the brand credibility.

About your question Does anyone know how to add a selection option on the product page? For example, when a customer selects an item I'd like for there to be an option offered so customers can select preferred sizes, colors, etc. => you can check the app store for product personalizer apps, those can help you give customers the chance to choose preferred size and colors.

I hope those ideas can be useful for you. If they are, please give me a 'like'

Thank you in advance and I wish you best of luck!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
629 65 115

Hi @IridessenceCo 

Hope you are doing well.

I have some recommendations for you:

- Add a favicon to your website. Having a favicon visible on customers' browser tabs, bookmarks,...helps your users save time by allowing them to identify and browse your website without difficulties. Moreover, if you don’t have a favicon on your website then you may miss out on the chance of being bookmarked on the Chrome browser, indirectly missing out on one of many search ranking signals. Also, A favicon will help users identify with your brand easily. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-13 lúc 09.23.51.png

- You should have a fixed menu bar that will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will 't have to scroll up and down again and again whenever they want to explore your website more.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-13 lúc 09.24.15.png

- Add the CTA buttons: The CTA buttons will help you boost sales easily when it navigates the users to the corresponding collections best-selling products.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-13 lúc 09.25.38.png

Add ratings and reviews:Actually, the consumers buy products online so they can't try them on or observe, touch them directly so reviews play an important role in customers' purchase decisions. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-13 lúc 09.30.42.png

- The footer need to be separated with the content above and you should add more information such as shipping, social media,...

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-13 lúc 09.25.00.png

Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes

Dear @IridessenceCo 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Check store speed for the mobile device once it is live.
  • Add favicon
  • At header:

soyeheader.png

• At footer: Separate the footer, add policy documents and other pages, remove "powered by shopify text" and open instagram in new tab not in same tab

soyfooter.png

• Improve ON PAGE SEO and Social proof
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Add Featured Collection​
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Cart Page Modification with discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • Add Live chat support
  • Do Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, instagram store, google search console
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2959 169 546

Hello @IridessenceCo, I hope you are doing well! Here are some inputs from my side that you can work on:

- Add categories in the header menu.

- Slider images on the homepage must be related to the product that you are selling. 

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image (with a call to action button)- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add footer menu. It includes policies, about us page, contact information.

- Add multiple images of the product on the product pages.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. 

- Don't forget to add reviews on the product page, 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase.

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
471 9 80

Hi @IridessenceCo 

Hope you're doing good. Good morning. O am Vinod from Bombay India. I provide professional website design and development Google abd bing ads Email Marketing and Conversion Rate optimization service. 

Below is my feedback.

Good store good products. 

Color combination is also good. 

Try to add a logo. Products are fantastic. Products Need mor description. I have help candle making merchants to sell those products I would bbe happy bro serve you as well. 

Let me know I will be happy to serveyou too.

Thanks 

Vinod 

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes