Please check out my store sparklymemaw.com
id love your opinions on making my store interesting. Making it pop. I get a good bit of sales … I give amazing customer service have great products .. I’m not just great at taking photos of my products… and my home page seems boring to me.. help
This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.
1. Home page
1.1 Use real product images for collection images
I highly recommend you should show real product images for collection images on the home page
=> This encourages customers to discover more collections and take action.
1.2 Show off featured products on the home page
You can show featured products for each collection and put CTA buttons for each product, like my Chloe template
1.3 Add section about your brand story
A business can stand out with its brand story. A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional.
1.4 Add testimonial - customer reviews
You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.
Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!
1.5 Display social media
As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.
2. Collection page
I take this page for example https://sparklymemaw.com/collections/orange-glitter
2.1 Make product images have the same size
2.2 Use the Load more button instead of Pagination
Instead of switching to many pages, go and back, you can replace the pagination with a Load more button. Therefore, customers do not have to change too many pages to see all products, they can press the Load more button to see all products on 1 page. This helps customers easily compare many products and see the wide range of your collection.
=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.
It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!
Everything in website good. Try to implement following features to get traffic.
1) Add Blog in home page.
2)Testimonials page serves as a platform to show off how others have benefited from your product or service, making it a powerful tool for establishing trust and encouraging potential buyers to take action. Add this in footer section of homepage.
3)Recently viewed items allows you to show your visitors the items they've viewed while browsing your site, offering you an opportunity to increase your sales by showing them the items they've already shown interest in. Getting started is easy. Try to add in product page.
Hope the following suggestions will help you
There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
Voila Shopify app adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )
- Add a call to action button on the banner image.
- Title written on the thumbnail images doesn't look good! It looks spammy.
- Collection page and product page looks good! You need to work on the homepage. The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.
- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app.
P.S- Free plan available.