Need feedback on my anime store Animerus.shop

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1
Hey guys, I am looking for some insight on my websites user experience.

I am getting 100 visitors a day, but cant seem to get the users to checkout. I am wondering if it has something to do with the way the website is built?

Any feedback would greatly be appreciated!

Link: https://Animerus.shop

Thanks in advanced
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
578 77 106

Hi, @Markoz21,

Hank here from Shopify.

Your store looks really great, it looks like you've put a lot of work into it and it shows!

I tested the product flow, right up until checkout and can see no errors with the website which is great to see. I will share some feedback, as well as some suggestions to try and improve your conversions.

To start, what I would suggest adding to your website is an about us page. Having an about us page is very beneficial to your store, and can tell more of a story about your business. Telling your story is important, and it will keep customers coming back to your brand. I see you already have some information within the home page which is great, but if you were to give it a more prominent location, you could evolve this much more. I will share this guide with you on how you could expand your story, putting more information in this can prove to be very successful for your store. That is an excellent guide about the power of an about us page can have on your website. 

Having an about us page is very beneficial to your store, and can tell more of a story about your business. Telling your story is important, and it will keep customers coming back to your brand. I see you already have some information within the main menu which is great, but I will share this guide with you on how you could expand your story, putting more information in this can prove to be very successful for your store. That is an excellent guide about the power of an about us page. 

Then let's take a look at how you may be able to boost your traffic and ultimately, convert that into sales!

How are you currently advertising your products, or are you using any apps or ads for marketing these? If you are using the likes of Facebook and Instagram, I would highly recommend our own app, Kit. This is a free app that can help you run better marketing ads, social media posts, email marketing, as well as many other tasks to help boost traffic. 

There are many ways of potentially boosting your conversion, and luckily we have many guides that will be able to offer you some insight into this. This guide, for instance, shows nine different ways to increase conversion (blog post). I also have a link to this section for you as well, as it has numerous guides about better conversion rates.

The thing to remember with marketing is that not all traffic is good traffic. So while numbers may be on the rise, are you marketing to the correct audience you are looking to sell to

I hope this helps. Is there anything else you had in mind or thinking about regarding your store yourself?

All the best, Hank.

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like