Need feedback on my new store

Tourist
6 0 2

Hi, I have been selling my branded products on my country and I was doing well, and I thought on selling them online, What do you think about my new store? Any feedback is welcomed! 

https://manawa-co.myshopify.com/ password: 12345, I would be buying a domain when the store is ready.

0 Likes
Tourist
14 0 3

Hi!

Nice shop so far! Some things that I would personally change would be:

1: Banner on top change from "Free shipping on orders over 80usd!" to "Free Shipping On Orders Over $80"

2: consider swapping the logo with the " Home, Our watches, FAQ" tabs and adding your facebook and instagram icons to the left of the logo.

3. add a dedicated menu that includes "home, our watches, about us, contact us, FAQ" underneath your logo.

4. if you have any experience with photography maybe add some of your best selling watches in the initial slideshow? I personally don't like 2nd and 3rd stock photos you have there.

5. add a newsletter pop up that offers new customers a 5$ off coupon or a 10% code, etc. It really makes new customers buy your products from my experience.

I wish you luck in your future endeavors!

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Hey Gabriel, thanks for the feedback! Im trying to adding facebook and instagram icons to the header but I cant see how, Ive changed the stock photos from photos from my watches, let me know what do you think!

1 Like
Tourist
14 0 3

Awesome pics! Yeah I like it much better. To get help with the design aspect you should post here: https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/bd-p/ecommerce-design. They have helped me a lot so far. Good luck!

0 Likes

Hi @ManawaWatches 

Few things to work on

Home Page: I want this to flow better and give a good feel for what you're all about 

• Slideshow Image 
  • Collection List 
  • Something Interesting 
  • Newsletter Sign Up 
  • Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) 
  • Testimonials 
  • Instagram Feed 

Also I would work on Blogs and About page to build a connection with your visitors 

Keep up the good work. I've also emailed you something that should help. 

Cheers

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 2
Hey @Clayton_Bates Thank you very much for your feedback! You helped a lot, Ive just seen the video you send me to my email, thanks for taking the time to do that, its great, cool tips. I would definitely take a look at your content! Thanks again mate, it was really helpful!
0 Likes

@ManawaWatches wrote:
Hey @Clayton_Bates Thank you very much for your feedback! You helped a lot, Ive just seen the video you send me to my email, thanks for taking the time to do that, its great, cool tips. I would definitely take a look at your content! Thanks again mate, it was really helpful!

Hey mate. No dramas at all. I love doing those reviews. Adds the personal touch you don't get from the forum. 

If you ever need anything reach out I'm more then happy to help. 

1 Like
Shopify Partner
133 9 16

Hey @ManawaWatches,

I took a look at your website, and I can tell you've put in a lot of work! I'd be happy to share my recommendations. With that said, it is likely going to be easier to assess what direction you may want to shift to if you had a bit more information on what your current marketing and social media efforts you have engaged in. How much traffic you are getting on your store, Is your store new?

I'd love to chat more about it and help guide you in the best direction.

If you want I can schedule a call where we can further discuss in finding a perfect marketing solution for your online store. So that you can have a better understanding about how to "creatively engage and retain your customers using your website". Or you can also email me at support@aitrillion.com. I would be happy to assist you with your store.

Regards,

Aitrillion.

We help eCommerce brands acquire, scale, convert and retain their customers & visitors. Skyrocket your sales and get guaranteed engagement in your store. Get all the actionable insights at your fingertips: AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 2

Hey @Clayton_Bates , Ive been working on my store, take a look at it when you have some time.

Ive added a popup message for the newsletter signup and deleted it from the home page, Ive still have to work on about us page and header.

@Clayton_Bates wrote:

@ManawaWatches wrote:

Hey mate. No dramas at all. I love doing those reviews. Adds the personal touch you don't get from the forum. 

0 Likes

@ManawaWatches wrote:

Hey @Clayton_Bates , Ive been working on my store, take a look at it when you have some time.

Ive added a popup message for the newsletter signup and deleted it from the home page, Ive still have to work on about us page and header.

@Clayton_Bates wrote:

@ManawaWatches wrote:

Hi @ManawaWatches  

It's coming along nicely. Keep up the good work. Shoot me a email sometime if you need any help or just want some feedback :) 

1 Like