Need feedback on my new store :)

Tourist
9 0 1

Ok,
I am needing some feedback. I had a pre-launch campaign running for about a month and i got around 300 emails from that but when launch day came around no one baught from the store. And now i have been running ads for a couple of days and gotten a couple of hundred visitors but still no sales. 

Would really appriciate some feedback :)

www.healthyabyss.com

0 Likes

Would you buy from your website ?

Hi @Krille03 

When I landed on your home page I was getting a really good feeling from the main image and the logo. Then I scrolled down and the collection image and image with text images were not as good. I'd work on having some really good images on the home page. 

Review Stars: I'd change the color to match the theme of your website. 

About & Blog: I'd work on both of these. You want to build a connection so people sign up to the newsletter. At the end of the day only 0-3% of your visitors are going to convert into sales. Build that connection. 

Overall good job. I'll also email you something that should really help you out. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

1 Like
Tourist
9 0 1

Thank you a lot for the feedback Clayton will get to work right away :)

and also do you think i should remove the text from the collection images and replace my product images on the homepage collection?

i ony have one product image so are you suggesting i should change the collection image to something nicer but not my product image?

And i cant really find a good contact page theme is there any shopify apps out there to make it look nicer?

And also did you send an email to admin@healthyabyss.com?

Really do appriciate the help :)

0 Likes

@Krille03 wrote:

Thank you a lot for the feedback Clayton will get to work right away :)

and also do you think i should remove the text from the collection images and replace my product images on the homepage collection?

i ony have one product image so are you suggesting i should change the collection image to something nicer but not my product image?

And i cant really find a good contact page theme is there any shopify apps out there to make it look nicer?

And also did you send an email to admin@healthyabyss.com?

Really do appriciate the help :)

No dramas at all. 

I'd take some pictures with your products with nice backgrounds. I think that would look good maybe something similar to the main image on home page. 

You can generate a basic one through shopify. I can show you how if you want. 

Sent it to that email maybe check junk mail just in case. If you still don't receive it reach out HERE

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 1

If you could show me that would be awesome

actually stunned how much youve helped me no one has helped me this much

thanks for the support :)

0 Likes
Highlighted

No dramas at all. Here is some video tutorials 

https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/blogs/shopify

Did you get my email ?

0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 1

yes i did get your email really thankful :)

1 Like

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as you have two links to you tea collection page, which makes no sense. I would consider merging your two collection pages into one collection page as having just the tea in it's own collection page seems like a waste of space and more work to manage

2. I would delay the email popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

Product Page  Feedback

1. I would move "Secured and trusted checkout with" to the footer to make your page look more professional

2. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Tourist
9 0 1

Thank you a lot for the feedback really appriciate all the feedback i can get :)

0 Likes