Highlighted
1 0 0
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1295 127 334

Hey there, @ahmed_abdalla 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

The first thing that I looked at here was your product titles and descriptions. While your products are brilliantly curated and your pictures look amazing you could definitely work on the descriptions. It is very clear to anyone looking at your products that this is a dropshipping store based on the titles of the products and the descriptions. Your product titles should not be a long string of keywords but should accurately tell the customer what the product is without using too many words. Adding "peacock" to your product titles does not suffice. With online stores, there are no sales representatives and so the products literally need to speak for themselves. Instead of listing your products' specs in your current format, you should try writing descriptions that persuade the customer to buy the item. Why do they need this shirt? How will it make their life better? I recommend taking a look at Oberlo's guide on writing a product description that sells here. This will also help you improve your SEO which will bring more traffic to your store organically.

There would appear to be some differences between the logo for your store and your store name. A logo for a business should have the business name in it if it includes any words at all. Having "peacock accessories" in the logo and "Peacock New York" as the domain and in the checkout. Please make sure that your logo and store name match. 

One small thing which isn't crucial but will make your site look that bit more professional is adding a favicon that matches your business logo. A favicon is an icon that appears on a tab in a browser, usually a logo. You can add a favicon to your site as per this guide. 

I noticed that you don't have an About Us page. The About Us is probably the most underutilized marketing tool on Online Stores. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. It is the perfect place to highlight a number of objectives such as:
- Communicate the story of your business and why you started it.
- Describe the customers or the cause that your business serves.
- Explain your business model or how your products are made.
- Put a face to your business, featuring the founders, or, the people on your team.
- Incorporate persuasive content (e.g. an explainer video, data visualizations, links to blog posts) that might otherwise clutter your homepage.
What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. You can read up on how to write a persuasive About Us page here.

SEO can play a huge part in bringing in sales and potential customers. The key to SEO is understanding what your customers will be looking for and ensuring your site is set up to best manage the products and content they are seeking. They say 80% of SEO is content. Content marketing refers to the practice of selling to your customer through the written content on your store, be that product description, about pages, or most importantly - blog posts! Constantly churning out good quality content can be quite difficult so I wanted to share this free course from Hubspot so you can get qualified in content marketing! The course goes through the best practices in creating new content, taking stock of what you already have, how to leverage your own voice to create content, and much more.

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes