Need feedback on my online skincare and wellness store (

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello ! I am looking for some honest feedback about my store appearance , the pictures, wiritng , theme, whats missing and other settings i may be missing or have not gotten a chance to do yet. Please feel free to comment and give feedback,I apreciate it so much. I also may be looking for someone to clean up my wesbite for me. Hope to hear from you. Thank you so much

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Whats the link

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey thank you for your response. My website link is https://www.Marakicreations.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1535 77 262

Hello @Maraki-shop, I hope you are doing good! I reviewed your store & here is the feedback:-

1. There is a lot of blank space in the header. You should fix that.

2. The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

-Slideshow Image 

-Collection List  

-New arrivals, Bestsellers

-Testimonials

- Newsletter sign up box

-Instagram Feed

Here are some addons that you should do:-

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

- Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

To implement these customer engagement tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes