Need feedback on my site

Kariesha
2 0 1

Hi, 

I am new to Shopify and ecommerce and I would like some feedback on my new store. Feedback on my 'About us page' and the 'store's layout' would be appreciated.

My store's URL is https://karieshas-collection.myshopify.com/

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2427 141 439

Hello @HomeConcepts, I hope you are doing well! This is AiTrillion, here are a few suggestions that you can work on to improve your store:

- On the home page, add the title here- 'Collections'.

Screenshot - 2021-01-19T112100.232.png

- Improve the header menu. Make your store easy to navigate.

- Add about us page.

- Add product descriptions.

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence. 

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to reach your customers based on their behavior.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

If you need help with setting up the feature, I will be happy to help.

Looking forward to your reply. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Kariesha
2 0 1

Hello,

Thanks for your response, these are great features that I would like to implement in my store. I would like your assistance in setting this up, thanks.

Nb. I have my 'About Us' page in my menu bar is it ok?

Best,

Kariesha

Munn
Shopify Partner
480 17 101

Hi @HomeConcepts  welcome to Shopify community

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. And I see that free shipping isn't an option right now. So either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions. 

I noticed that the product descriptions are not descriptive, A brief info about the product is required. Why? Because you can use potential keywords in such circumstances that are likely used on search engines. (try out this https://kwfinder.com/ to find phrases that are related to the keyword and also have a high search volume.) This will help increase organic traffic (google)

3. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse the homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. You can read more about it here

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab the attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2427 141 439

Hello @Kariesha, I hope you are doing well! Assistance for setting up the features please email at sachin@aitrillion.com. I will be happy to help you. As your store is password protected, could you share your store's password to see the about us page and your store?

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes