Need feedback on my store, already 3 months but no sale yet

RVCsang
1 0 0

Hi Shopify Gurus, I hope you have time to check and give feeback on my store. I'm a bit discourage now because it's more than 3 months of doing Facebook and Instagram ads but no single sale at all. Is there problems/missing on my store? https://rvc-momsnecessity.com/

Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
appfreaker_com
Shopify Partner
2036 47 261

Hello,

I had look into your website. It looks great!
I observed few points, I hope those are helpful for your website.

Where customers find your company and brand, So I suggest you can add about us page in your site.
And you can add your store blog, It works as a technique for pulling in a crowd of people since it gives something of significant worth to them before requesting anything consequently.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes

Dear @RVCsang 

Hope the following suggestions will help you.

• Improve store speed for mobile
  • Do retargeting paid ads
  • At header: Need to use silo structure menu, currency at announcement bar should change if i select other currency from the currency selector
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • At footer: Open social profiles at new tab, arrange links at footer
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Do on page SEO
  • Do Cart Page Modification with discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • Hope you are using Facebook and Instagram Shop

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2823 165 526

Hello @RVCsang, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add a call to action button here as shown in the screenshot. The white text on the image is not clearly visible.

Screenshot - 2021-03-05T150848.022.png

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

Add Web Push Notifications are clickable rich content messages sent to the customer’s device by a website or a web app. It can be delivered to your customer’s device, mobile or desktop, even when he is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications including browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content, and more.

You should make your store engaging and interactive.  If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes