Need feedback on my store and help with a weird price bug!

Lovasa
Excursionist
32 0 2

Hello!

Firstly, my english is not the best, as it is my second language, so I am sorry for any mistakes that I am going to make.

Secondly, my store is in VERY early developement and I would love if you guys would tell me an honest opinion and a review of how my store looks and feels. I spent a lot of time doing things, because I want to make it right, so I spent hours and hours on problems I couldn't find the answer of on the internet or just took a long time to solve. Also, I spend lots of time editing photos and whatnot for my website as I want to make it good, so it is going to take a long time to finish, but I hope it's going to be worth it. Now, I have only uploaded a few products, for men, pants to be more clear, and I plan to add more clothing products for children and females as well. 

Thirdly, I have weird bug on the prices of products, if you scroll down to men or just go into men's section, you can see that both prices ( on sale and normal ) are grayed out and cut with a line, and when you click on a product, there's only the discounted price, still grayed out but without the line. I'd love to be able to make the discounted price bigger and orange-ish like the text you see around the website.

Thank you in advance!

Edit: Also, it seems like I can't customize my theme anymore, is the site down? I can still access products page and whatnot, but can't access theme or theme edit?

0 Likes
hardik355
Shopify Partner
107 7 14

Hi  

I think one price is show your product price and second one show compare at price.

When you login admin click product and open any product. then product page show compare at price remove and save product and check your website.

If you have questions, just let me know.
Please Contact Skype: live:hardikradadiya355
Thanks

0 Likes
Lovasa
Excursionist
32 0 2

Hello! I know, I want to have both prices, but only the compared at to be greyed out, you know?  I want the available price to be like... orange and bigger, and the 'original' undiscounted price to be greyed out and smaller.

0 Likes